News Player who walked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not anti-ciraldo nor am I anti-gus

Reckon Gus has done wonders for our juniors and pathways.

But he sure does deserve criticism (at the moment) for ciraldo. Taking 17 bloody rounds to finally drop perham from fullback is a major concern about ciraldos identification of talent.

The jury is out on ciraldo, he hasn't proven shit yet.

Simply stating that neither of them have been a success for 1st grade is not anti-gus nor anti-ciraldo

Flanagun is well within his right to raise his concerns
You seem like a sensible bloke mate, and as what you’ve said concerns someone I have on ignore, I’ll make a comment in reply to what you’ve said and leave it at that ..

Firstly, pretty much most members on here agree that “he who shall not be named” is well within his rights to raise his concerns … it’s the relentless amount of times he raises them thats the problem, anyone who disagrees with his concerns he’ll comment and comment until you just get sick of the bloke .. every thread is taken over with him and his few followers relentlessly pushing these so called concerns over and over and over ..

Even you said yourself, don’t bother replying .. but that’s not his style, when he gets onto a subject where he’s the minority, he’ll argue the point 24/7 ..

He’s branded a troll because he personally came out and admitted after a short ban that he had been trolling people for months … he’s also admitted he’s just about keeping his quota up on here ..

Of cause the “I’m reformed” will come out, but that’s just because he’s frightened of the new rules ..

Everyone has a right to voice concerns .. what they don’t have a right to do is insight people by voicing those concerns a couple hundred times and spamming every thread with them .. I don’t know how many pages there are on this thread alone, but I’ll bet the larger majority of comments are from his saying the same things he said in comment 1 …

What’s wrong with having your say, voicing your concerns and then moving on … if others disagrees who cares, maybe one response that you stand by your words, and move on …

The footy is starting, people should be excited to see how the team will look, how they’ll play etc. but instead it’s pages and pages of this stuff … when someone’s personally admitted to trolling, been banned for trolling, and they’re still taking over treads voicing the same concerns over and over and over … surely people are going to peg them as trolling again …

Where’s their positive comments or their excitement with the new season and their looking forward to seeing Crichton and the new blokes run out in the blue and white ..

Also Ciraldo just had his rookie year … terrible injuries, record players used … how about we supporters give him some time to show us what he can do ..

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC has this year to prove himself, you can’t go of last year as we had a run with injuries.
Perham at fullback was a big mistake but we don’t know why CC did it.
Maybe we didn’t have the players to cover fullback , centre wing at the time.
I’ve been saying for a while now let’s give 2024 a shot before starting to lay the boot in.
I’m pretty sure by round 5 will know who needs to go.
To be honest I think with so many new additions this season that round 5 will be a bit early to start making any calls.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Contrary to what you may think there are members of the kennel who do know people at the club, who do actually know what happened. You suggesting you know - without any fact or credibility means nothing. You seem tone of the opinion people are waiting on you to tell them something - they’re not.

You clowns suggested RFM had the club over a barrel. Nothing
Flipper aka boss clown stayed he had the sms. Nothing
Your fallback now is ‘there’s more to this’. Really?

Prove your sources and information and you may at some point be taken half seriously. All of the above has been said several times across threads but you keep doing you. We know you love to see how many pages you can get in a thread. Trolls don’t change.
All I said was I didn’t think the club had any legal grounds to stand RFM down. And I never said I had inside information. I clearly said it was my opinion. Did the club sack him? No. They stood him down from training, his manager publicly demanded answers and the next minute, RFM was back at training, where he stayed until he was able to find another deal which benefited all parties. Doesn’t sound like the club’s position of standing him down was strong to me. So how exactly was I proven wrong?

Do I have any control over or responsibility for what @04 Dreaming says? No.

Look, I don’t know how many times I have to say this - I do not care if you believe that I have intel, or not. Couldn’t care less. I have not engaged in any trolling on this thread. All I have said is people should not direct abuse at Topine until they know what is going on.

If anyone is doing any baiting on this thread it’s the likes of you and old mate, who appears to have already been banned.

I am being very careful to be more measured in my words on here, because it’s clear you can’t speak unpopular opinions without , but I’m not going to take crap like this from the likes of you. If I were you, I’d stop replying, because I’m not the one doing the baiting here, and next time I see you replying to me, calling me a clown or a troll, I’m going to skip the reply and go straight to the report button.

So please, STFU. I have every right to say what I’ve said on this thread, and no amount of bleating or baiting from you is going to change that.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
All I said was I didn’t think the club had any legal grounds to stand RFM down. And I never said I had inside information. I clearly said it was my opinion. Did the club sack him? No. They stood him down from training, his manager publicly demanded answers and the next minute, RFM was back at training, where he stayed until he was able to find another deal which benefited all parties. Doesn’t sound like the club’s position of standing him down was strong to me. So how exactly was I proven wrong?

Look, I don’t know how many times I have to say this - I do not care if you believe that I have intel, or not. Couldn’t care less. I have not engaged in any trolling on this thread. All I have said is people should not direct abuse at Topine until they know what is going on.

If anyone is doing any baiting on this thread it’s the likes of you and old mate, who appears to have already been banned.

I am being very careful to be more measured in my words on here, because it’s clear you can’t speak unpopular opinions without , but I’m not going to take crap like this from the likes of you. If I were you, I’d stop replying, because I’m not the one doing the baiting here, and next time I see you replying to me, calling me a clown or a troll, I’m going to skip the reply and go straight to the report button.

So please, STFU. I have every right to say what I’ve said on this thread, and no amount of bleating or baiting from you is going to change that.
200w (1).gif

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Report away. You clowns cry to the mods al you like. Everyone here knows your history. Suggesting others are trolls or baiting is just deflecting from your own behaviour but nice try. When you click report.. make sure you add the reason as ‘can’t handle the forum’

I do know the story behind RFM and I know there are a few others here who do as well - I’m happy as I have done in the past to share with mods and a select few. So when you know fuck all don’t tell anyone else to STFU. Keep pretending - your true colours are on show in every thread.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve come to a conclusion that you all need to rest from this thread.

I’m going to close this thread temporarily as it needs a handbrake on all these arguments that go back and forth causing too much heat.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I apologise. Where did you study law?

'All I said was I didn’t think the club had any legal grounds to stand RFM down'.

Also, a little confused as you seem to contradict yourself?

'Couldn’t care less... <bleat... bleat... bleat... >'

Seems to be a lot of bleating for one that cares not?

Consider this - be passionate about the Bulldogs, not try and find fault with EVERYTHING. Passion for the 'doggies is why we read and contribute.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
This has got to be the worst thread on here, can't wait for the season to start so we get some half fresh topics for you ***** to fight over

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably been said before but there should just be a thread to argue ( the same pretty boring ) topics for those that are inclined. Be great for everyone else.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You seem like a sensible bloke mate, and as what you’ve said concerns someone I have on ignore, I’ll make a comment in reply to what you’ve said and leave it at that ..

Firstly, pretty much most members on here agree that “he who shall not be named” is well within his rights to raise his concerns … it’s the relentless amount of times he raises them thats the problem, anyone who disagrees with his concerns he’ll comment and comment until you just get sick of the bloke .. every thread is taken over with him and his few followers relentlessly pushing these so called concerns over and over and over ..

Even you said yourself, don’t bother replying .. but that’s not his style, when he gets onto a subject where he’s the minority, he’ll argue the point 24/7 ..

He’s branded a troll because he personally came out and admitted after a short ban that he had been trolling people for months … he’s also admitted he’s just about keeping his quota up on here ..

Of cause the “I’m reformed” will come out, but that’s just because he’s frightened of the new rules ..

Everyone has a right to voice concerns .. what they don’t have a right to do is insight people by voicing those concerns a couple hundred times and spamming every thread with them .. I don’t know how many pages there are on this thread alone, but I’ll bet the larger majority of comments are from his saying the same things he said in comment 1 …

What’s wrong with having your say, voicing your concerns and then moving on … if others disagrees who cares, maybe one response that you stand by your words, and move on …

The footy is starting, people should be excited to see how the team will look, how they’ll play etc. but instead it’s pages and pages of this stuff … when someone’s personally admitted to trolling, been banned for trolling, and they’re still taking over treads voicing the same concerns over and over and over … surely people are going to peg them as trolling again …

Where’s their positive comments or their excitement with the new season and their looking forward to seeing Crichton and the new blokes run out in the blue and white ..

Also Ciraldo just had his rookie year … terrible injuries, record players used … how about we supporters give him some time to show us what he can do ..
That's hardly what I saw in this thread. He believes he's got a good source that more happened with the player in concern and hence he asked for the toning down of the comments against that player.

Then others start to bait him (I've also seen him be tagged in previous discussions where he wasn't involved)

Some misconstrue his words and then he follows up with a post trying to clarify his stance.

Then the last few pages of this thread (after he and I went back and forth discussing) he was downright abused for no reason.

Sure utility may go on long posts and back and forth, that's the way he communicates and I'd say all of us believe we're individually right and post backing up our stance. There's nothing wrong with that. In his discussion with me, we went back and forth and it ended. No malice.

Then he got baited and abused. How's this his fault.

His flanagun persona initially started backing up Kyle Flanagan, I've had heaps of disagreements with him in regards go that, I think Kyle only ever got to 1st grade because of nepotism, no other reason, he was never good enough, utility stuck up for him (there's the positivity about players you were speaking about). But along the constant back and forth by many in the forum and the abuse, he dug his heels in with Flanagan and defended him in absurd amounts and admitted to trolling (though he still did believe Kyle wasn't worthy of all the abuse Kyle was copping)

Since then he hasn't been trolling, in this case he believes he's got a good source about what happened with topine. We all have sources some good, some bad but we don't know if it's a good or bad source until it's all revealed by the club. And in this case he's simply saying he's heard more that's happened and just lay off until it's revealed (if revealed at all)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's hardly what I saw in this thread. He believes he's got a good source that more happened with the player in concern and hence he asked for the toning down of the comments against that player.

Then others start to bait him (I've also seen him be tagged in previous discussions where he wasn't involved)

Some misconstrue his words and then he follows up with a post trying to clarify his stance.

Then the last few pages of this thread (after he and I went back and forth discussing) he was downright abused for no reason.

Sure utility may go on long posts and back and forth, that's the way he communicates and I'd say all of us believe we're individually right and post backing up our stance. There's nothing wrong with that. In his discussion with me, we went back and forth and it ended. No malice.

Then he got baited and abused. How's this his fault.

His flanagun persona initially started backing up Kyle Flanagan, I've had heaps of disagreements with him in regards go that, I think Kyle only ever got to 1st grade because of nepotism, no other reason, he was never good enough, utility stuck up for him (there's the positivity about players you were speaking about). But along the constant back and forth by many in the forum and the abuse, he dug his heels in with Flanagan and defended him in absurd amounts and admitted to trolling (though he still did believe Kyle wasn't worthy of all the abuse Kyle was copping)

Since then he hasn't been trolling, in this case he believes he's got a good source about what happened with topine. We all have sources some good, some bad but we don't know if it's a good or bad source until it's all revealed by the club. And in this case he's simply saying he's heard more that's happened and just lay off until it's revealed (if revealed at all)
Thanks, fam.

This 1967 bloke has had it in for me from day dot. Constantly tags me or replies to me challenging my position, then calls me arrogant because I don't change it. Constantly talks about me behind my back. We have agreed in the past not to interact.... but he continued to reply to me, and to talk about me behind my back. He is now talking about me behind my back and hiding behind the block button. It is straight up harassment, tbh. I reported him last night, but sadly, it seems nothing has been done about it.

As you point out, we disagree over footy all the time, and not once have we failed to keep it civil.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I apologise. Where did you study law?

'All I said was I didn’t think the club had any legal grounds to stand RFM down'.

Also, a little confused as you seem to contradict yourself?

'Couldn’t care less... <bleat... bleat... bleat... >'

Seems to be a lot of bleating for one that cares not?

Consider this - be passionate about the Bulldogs, not try and find fault with EVERYTHING. Passion for the 'doggies is why we read and contribute.
Never said I studied law.... but was RFM allowed back to training? Yes. So I wasn't wrong.

Since you are handing out unsolicited advice, here's some from me - try posting how you want, minding your business and letting other people do the same.

I haven't even said anything vaguely controversial on this thread. All I said was a guy who has been on mental health leave from work should not be copping abuse. This situation is getting ridiculous, tbh. Thread has just been opened back up, and you are carrying on with the exact same rubbish that got it shut down. Not that I mind if it is shut down, tbh. But I'm not the one sabotaging it.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never said I studied law.... but was RFM allowed back to training? Yes. So I wasn't wrong.

Since you are handing out unsolicited advice, here's some from me - try posting how you want, minding your business and letting other people do the same.

I haven't even said anything vaguely controversial on this thread. All I said was a guy who has been on mental health leave from work should not be copping abuse. This situation is getting ridiculous, tbh. Thread has just been opened back up, and you are carrying on with the exact same rubbish that got it shut down. Not that I mind if it is shut down, tbh. But I'm not the one sabotaging it.
Well said on all your posts @Flanagun

The lawyers are now involved in this case. The alleged players lawyers will no doubt be looking for damages. Every time this alleged player has his character defamed or attacked just adds to his damages payout. I would actually be doing all I can as a fan to not get into conversation and if I have too is only support and encourage the alleged player in question. People who say his career is damaged will only add more to the damages claim.

I do believe this could have been and should have been resolved. So many posts from those attacking this alleged player full of praise for this player in 2022 and applauded Gus for re-signing. There were only 2 or 3 against him re-signing.

We also need to be careful in this case and we need a positive resolution for all concerned more so with who the manager of the alleged player looks after. 3 of this managers biggest clients were players we did express more than an interest in and didn't even get to offer a contract stage with any of them 3. So many said the airport meeting never looked comfortable for anyone.

The game is much different now. The personalities of players are different now. The cultures of the players are different now. Whether it's better or not is another time another place. What is important is adapting with the changes in the cultures. This is where the likes of Bennett, Bellamy and Cleary have really evolved and adapted so well. Walters was able to take it on the chin with the Cobbo podcast.

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

The lawyers are now involved in this case. The alleged players lawyers will no doubt be looking for damages. Every time this alleged player has his character defamed or attacked just adds to his damages payout. I would actually be doing all I can as a fan to not get into conversation and if I have too is only support and encourage the alleged player in question. People who say his career is damaged will only add more to the damages claim.

I do believe this could have been and should have been resolved. So many posts from those attacking this alleged player full of praise for this player in 2022 and applauded Gus for re-signing. There were only 2 or 3 against him re-signing.

We also need to be careful in this case and we need a positive resolution for all concerned more so with who the manager of the alleged player looks after. 3 of this managers biggest clients were players we did express more than an interest in and didn't even get to offer a contract stage with any of them 3. So many said the airport meeting never looked comfortable for anyone.

The game is much different now. The personalities of players are different now. The cultures of the players are different now. Whether it's better or not is another time another place. What is important is adapting with the changes in the cultures. This is where the likes of Bennett, Bellamy and Cleary have really evolved and adapted so well. Walters was able to take it on the chin with the Cobbo podcast.
Polly, your comments on player welfare are hilarious given your definition of a player suffering from mental health is based on whether that player has submitted a mental health leave form to HR… according to your definition, no form equals open season on that players character.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

So every time someone on the kennel calls him weak he gets a bigger payout?
Are you serious right ? You are on another planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.