News Player who walked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No you criticise the people not performance, I haven’t even read the attacks on Jackson, it’s not the point. Neither is the mental health, my point is you can’t pick when attacks are good or bad , wrong or right.
You just have the narcissistic way of wanting to go against the grain for attention.
No, I don't. And you cvan not be allowed to go around spewing your poison any longer.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Seeing as you’re full of ideas try this one…If you and your clown crew stop trolling you’ll find that happens on its own
Bull. Shit. Name one comment I've made on this thread that is trolling. The abuse towards Jackson started before any of us even commented on this thread. And it's a pattern that's been going on for many years on here. A certain group of fans can't keep their criticisms to performance related ones and have to resort to personal abuse.... against both players and members of the forum.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't kbow much about @04 Dreaming, but I like @Polly Power, fam.

I've had some chats with him, and while he is very disgruntled, finds it hard to hide his disapproval of the current direction of the club, and can be a bit... shall we say, relentless with his posts, he was once a very passionate supporter.

PS thanks for going into bat for me.
It’s good to see that you haven’t limited your poor judgement to just useless players but have extended it to useless posters on the kennel

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Bull. Shit. Name one comment I've made on this thread that is trolling. The abuse towards Jackson started before any of us even commented on this thread. And it's a pattern that's been going on for many years on here. A certain group of fans can't keep their criticisms to performance related ones and have to resort to personal abuse.... against both players and members of the forum.
You and your crew are the only ones the get the abuse. See the link clown?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Please refrain from the holier than thou charade is just another pile on for the clown crew to push their anti ciraldo/gould agenda.
I'm not anti-ciraldo nor am I anti-gus

Reckon Gus has done wonders for our juniors and pathways.

But he sure does deserve criticism (at the moment) for ciraldo. Taking 17 bloody rounds to finally drop perham from fullback is a major concern about ciraldos identification of talent.

The jury is out on ciraldo, he hasn't proven shit yet.

Simply stating that neither of them have been a success for 1st grade is not anti-gus nor anti-ciraldo

Flanagun is well within his right to raise his concerns

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ah no, he said he had taken too much on his shoulders, and was thankful he had those around him to help… you are happy to just ignore that to justify your response?… fuck me, and you went on a rant earlier in this thread about hoping some on this forum don’t have children who might have mental challenges??
Dreaming04, just a reminder for your response to this?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Please refrain from the holier than thou charade is just another pile on for the clown crew to push their anti ciraldo/gould agenda.
No, it's not. And kindly point out one instance of me criticising either Gus or Ciraldo on this thread. Literally all I have said is people should refrain from abusing Topine until when they don't know the details of what is going on behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.