News Player who walked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Get off you high horse piss pot. You have don’t nothing but put shit on CC , Gus and JK . If they come out and said the stress has caused mental health issues would you change your tune. ? I Doubt it, so STFU !
Name one time I've attacked them personally. Just one. This is a footy forum. Criticism of performance or footy related decision making of anyone employed by the club is fair game. What is not fair game is malicious personal attacks....particularly against those with documented mental health issues. The fact you can't see the distinction between talking footy and taking personal pot shots is alarming, tbh.

And yes, if Gus, CC, or anyone else at the club came out and said they were struggling with mental health issues, I would 100 per cent support them... because mental health matters. Not that I would expect you to understand, being someone who goes around telling people they should top themselves.

I haven't even criticised Gus or CC recently, you wacko lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@mods this thread has run its course shut it down. the insults directed at Topine throughout as well as others now making light of the situation it beyond disgraceful taste
Go ban yourself again you flop.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saying he had momentary mid season regrets about joining us is weak leadership yes I stand by that statment
Stupid statement cause you don’t understand the logic.
the only weak person is you and Polly.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Name one time I've attacked them personally. Just one. This is a footy forum. Criticism of performance or footy related decision making of anyone employed by the club is fair game. What is not fair game is malicious personal attacks....particularly against those with documented mental health issues. The fact you can't see the distinction between talking footy and taking personal pot shots is alarming, tbh.

And yes, if Gus, CC, or anyone else at the club came out and said they were struggling with mental health issues, I would 100 per cent support them... because mental health matters. Not that I would expect you to understand, being someone who goes around telling people they should top themselves.

I haven't even criticised Gus or CC recently, you wacko lol
Listen to you, you have a few mushrooms and you think you a different man. You are still a form of the clown crew. You have attacked the credibility of the people mentioned , you go fk yr self. . Tag n report reformed clown cnt.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Listen to you, you have a few mushrooms and you think you a different man. You are still a form of the clown crew. You have attacked the credibility of the people mentioned , you go fk yr self. . Tag n report reformed clown cnt.
I bathed with a toaster, but little did I know it was one of those toasters that runs on positivity and not electricity.

Bless you, poor misguided soul.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about that. We should have just left people to make their hateful, abusive comments in Zen like peace.
From what I can read the majority of the abusive comments are towards the clown crew. At last check and despite what you think - that includes you

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You have a thing where you like to turn shit and make yourself look innocent. Your have pedo priest vibes clown.
Oh, bullshit. I didn't do shit on this thread. If a bunch of grown men can't see they shouldn't me making abusive comments about a player with known mental health struggles, they deserve to be called out.

And enough's enough. For the first time, I will report you. Hopefully it will be a permaban this time

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Oh, bullshit. I didn't do shit on this thread. If a bunch of grown men can't see they shouldn't me making abusive comments about a player with known mental health struggles, they deserve to be called out.

And enough's enough. For the first time, I will report you. Hopefully it will be a permaban this time
Grow up ****. What you have said is just as bad as anyone else bitching about JT. Don’t use mental health as a way to excuse your attacks against the people running the club

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Grow up ****. What you have said is just as bad as anyone else bitching about JT. Don’t use mental health as a way to excuse your attacks against the people running the club
You really don't get it, do you? Criticising performance is completely different to personal and targeted abuse. Just reported like three of your comments. Hope you get a long holiday this time.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Here's an idea. Why not try abusing nobody for a change?
Hey I gave you my opinion about what I thought of you. You don’t like my opinion than scroll past. Isn’t that your whole point with the clowns , their opinion is important as stupid as they are. Run little girl , report away .

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
You really don't get it, do you? Criticising performance is completely different to personal and targeted abuse. Just reported like three of your comments. Hope you get a long holiday this time.
No you criticise the people not performance, I haven’t even read the attacks on Jackson, it’s not the point. Neither is the mental health, my point is you can’t pick when attacks are good or bad , wrong or right.
You just have the narcissistic way of wanting to go against the grain for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.