News Player who walked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stock standard disciplinary action for lateness, they all do it…. Non-event.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've always liked Topine but he's really f'd an important part of development going down this route. How long does he not want to play footy for. I wouldn't of expected this from someone with his personality and character (from what I've seen).

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And people saying there’s more to the story. Spill it then.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bro he goes on that he knows the ins and outs of the club and won’t admit his wrong.
Everyone new there was a chance Luai was going to sign with us same with AFB but don’t claim shit you don’t know.
actually I knew 3 weeks prior that Afb was going to the sharks....

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
do we have to bring up that everytime?

luai was close to signing with us but we dropped out once tigs made that ridiculous offer. we simply didn't want to get into a bidding war pay overs on a unproven half that can be the dominant half
Yes, but the point is 04 said Luai SIGNED and on overs GUARANTEED. Which ofcourse was BS.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've always liked Topine but he's really f'd an important part of development going down this route. How long does he not want to play footy for. I wouldn't of expected this from someone with his personality and character (from what I've seen).
1000% COVID and now this, very negative towards his progression. A grade local league / super league awaits.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It will depend on the evidence but from my basic understanding of what happened to the poor bloke, Manly are fucked and hopefully Des too.
There’s no punishment that can come from the hearings.

It’s not a trial. It’s an inquest into what happened, how it happened, why it happened and what could have been done and done in the future to prevent it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.