Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Elmasri was a try scoring machine, record speaks for itself.
2. Elmasri best goal kicker of all time again record speaks for itself and did contribute with his defence.
3. Speed can’t be trained, 9 times out of 10 if he makes a break it’s a try.
If there is an overlap is a try .
Chip and chase leads to try.
4. Troll with a straight face
1.El Masri isn’t a try scoring freak. 11 tries per year in one of the most dominant teams of all times don’t support that.
2. El Masri is a great kicker. Sick of hearing that as an excuse for all shortcomings though. No one says Daryl Halligan is ‘best of all time’ and they were virtually the same player. Daryl revolutionised kicking and taught Haze

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
UK’s Makinson….good grief, I think these blokes are way in front of him (at a minimum):
Maika Sivo
Ronaldo Mulitalo
Alex Johnston
Sunia Taruva
Jamayne Isaako
Sione Katoa
Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
Greg Marzhew
Mikaele Ravalava
Makinson is getting on, but he is still elite and 2-3 years ago he was at his peak. No reason to doubt why he wouldn't match it with all those blokes at his best. Even in the world cup his carries and metres gained were impressive.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Makinson is getting on, but he is still elite and 2-3 years ago he was at his peak. No reason to doubt why he wouldn't match it with all those blokes at his best. Even in the world cup his carries and metres gained were impressive.
Anyone who’s watched Makinson can easily see he is class and would be great in the nrl.
Unfortunately people who say otherwise haven’t watched him and make assumptions or are just bigoted.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hell is paved with those who laid bricks thinking Gus Gould tells the truth.
We know he doesn't. He has every right to lie and use games and misdirection if it benefits the club!
Let's be honest Gus knows more about rugby league than anyone on this forum and more than 99.9% of people on the planet. He is one of the best if not the best operator's in the game. To think otherwise is completely ignorant.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We know he doesn't. He has every right to lie and use games and misdirection if it benefits the club!
Let's be honest Gus knows more about rugby league than anyone on this forum and more than 99.9% of people on the planet. He is one of the best if not the best operator's in the game. To think otherwise is completely ignorant.
When you confront him with common sense & the truth like this, he runs & hides or retreats to another thread … no getting through to this bloke because he’s just trolling and wants to trigger people ..

Best to ignore …

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1.El Masri isn’t a try scoring freak. 11 tries per year in one of the most dominant teams of all times don’t support that.
2. El Masri is a great kicker. Sick of hearing that as an excuse for all shortcomings though. No one says Daryl Halligan is ‘best of all time’ and they were virtually the same player. Daryl revolutionised kicking and taught Haze
1. Where did you get 11 tries per year?
When he scored 16 on average? Top 10 trie scorer of all time lol

2. Elmasri broke Daryl’s kicking records so no
Daryl can’t be best off all time.
2,418 points across 317 games, with 159 tries and 891 goals in 1087 attempts at 81.97%.
Also has record in 35 kicks in a row.

Another record most points in a season with 324.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

2,418 points across 317 games, with 159 tries and 891 goals in 1087 attempts at 81.97%.

Another record most points in a season with 324.
The whole pretending to be Lebanese and throwing shade on El Masri is top tier clown shit. El Masri is a great of the club. @Nasheed has even questioned Turveys contribution. I’m convinced that @Nasheed is some **** from England siting in his mums basement, wearing Cheeto stained Spider-Man undies talking shit for kicks

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m simply outlining there’s a few ahead of him… Nash had him in front of some quality wingers, Mulitalo didn’t even feature, he’s twice the player Makinson is. The NRL has the best of the best… simple.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m simply outlining there’s a few ahead of him… Nash had him in front of some quality wingers, Mulitalo didn’t even feature, he’s twice the player Makinson is. The NRL has the best of the best… simple.
Mulitalo good yes, but error prone and went MIA alot this year. Makinson the type of player that doesn't do that and his asset is his metres and runs. Like Dylan Edwards, fit and goes all day.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mulitalo good yes, but error prone and went MIA alot this year. Makinson the type of player that doesn't do that and his asset is his metres and runs. Like Dylan Edwards, fit and goes all day.
Fair call mate and each to their own, he’s a good player - I’ve got a few ahead of him personally.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ummm, as Roadman said quick maths?
Debuted in ‘96. Retired in 09.
159 tries/14 seasons =11.3
He scored 16+ twice yo. His one good year I defended him in the past on (2001) and 16 in 2004. The rest is dribble.
@Nate DAWG allo guvna see? this is the lies u blindly defended the very next post.

2410 across 14 seasons or 2034 across 9 season? Halligan would have belted him with 2 more years. Besides that misses the point I was trying to make Uleh. And that was no one would ever say Halligan was in our greatest team of all ties but hoaxers here pretend Hazem was.
Oh and Hazem don’t hold the world record. @nateDawgs Samoan Chinese boo Mason Lino beat it then Rhyse Martin beat him.
The 342 points in a season is meaningless as per the point I mentioned you don’t say a singer is best all time because he kicked goals for the best team

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ummm, as Roadman said quick maths?
Debuted in ‘96. Retired in 09.
159 tries/14 seasons =11.3
He scored 16+ twice yo. His one good year I defended him in the past on (2001) and 16 in 2004. The rest is dribble.
@Nate DAWG allo guvna see? this is the lies u blindly defended the very next post.

2410 across 14 seasons or 2034 across 9 season? Halligan would have belted him with 2 more years. Besides that misses the point I was trying to make Uleh. And that was no one would ever say Halligan was in our greatest team of all ties but hoaxers here pretend Hazem was.
Oh and Hazem don’t hold the world record. @nateDawgs Samoan Chinese boo Mason Lino beat it then Rhyse Martin beat him.
The 342 points in a season is meaningless as per the point I mentioned you don’t say a singer is best all time because he kicked goals for the best team
Bahhaahahahaah he debuted in the NRL 1996
But didn’t become a full time player till 99.
He won the grandfinal for the reserves in 98.
So please shut the fuck up.
Ask anyone leb or not leb who is Elmasri they will tell you his a club legend.

Last edited: