Player Profiles are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
--Weight / height have also been updated (Sam Kasiano up to 130kg from his lean "120kg" the past couple of seasons)
I dont know where they pulled that 120kg from, because in 2012 there were articles of him being the biggest forward ever at 133kg. He then went on to get even bigger in 13, 14 and 15 so if he is 130 he has lost weight lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
don't know if its been mentioned or if the photos have been somewhat edited, but B-Moz looks very fit

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
don't know if its been mentioned or if the photos have been somewhat edited, but B-Moz looks very fit
They all do tbh, but yes he looks like a GI Joe action figure. I know its only photos but i am excited by the upcoming season. In past years we have had people saying that they look fitter and have lost weight but i never saw any change. This year however you can actually see the changes in them.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, some of the squad look like they'e ready to strut their stuff at Muscle Beach. When I saw Sam Kasiano I thought: "That's been digitally enhanced for sure".

But about someone else... What's the go with Reimis Smith? Is he the real deal or just another classy young gun who will never see first grade?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Notice the jersey has changed again. The triangle under the sponsor has dissapeared. Similar to the old Hyundai jersey.
Terrible change to an outstanding Jersey FFS......Why??? the white V is much slimmer too.... looks cheap! why fix something that ain't broken??

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought renouf tuomaga kid was in the top 25 this year and he stated this in a video interview late last year.
plus who's the reimis smith guy. Looks like a baby so young hahaha

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Terrible change to an outstanding Jersey FFS......Why??? the white V is much slimmer too.... looks cheap! why fix something that ain't broken??
IMO this jersey looks real good. A simple blue and white strip a Bulldog would want to wear.

As for the slimmer white "V", I think it makes for a broader looking shoulder and chest area. ie A bigger Bulldog.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I thought renouf tuomaga kid was in the top 25 this year and he stated this in a video interview late last year.
He's Mundines nephew lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Personally i think these jerseys are much better. The finer details around the V, i.e sponsors, sleeves and the sides.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T-Rex:

If you weren’t playing league, what would you be doing?

If I was not playing league right now I would be playing soccer with Lionel Messi.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
T-Rex:

If you weren’t playing league, what would you be doing?

If I was not playing league right now I would be playing soccer with Lionel Messi.
that is so random .. Deep thinker -not

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah it's strange. Why Reimis Smith is in there but To'omaga, Kamire etc didn't get included.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah it's strange. Why Reimis Smith is in there but To'omaga, Kamire etc didn't get included.
That is weird. I think that Jake and Renouf were training with the top 25 not actually in it ( I apologize if I am mistaken) but the Reimis Smith one is a curve ball. We got him from Parra last year and at this stage he is still well and truly eligible for U20 while the other two are just qualified for the U20 due to date of birth. I wonder whether it has something to do with the fact he is a back and not a forward (although hopefully depth should not be a problem for us either way).Would love to know the NSW cup reps but it looks like they are included in the NRL profiles because that totals 30. It could be though that as usual our website is not correct although I do give them credit for the way the bios are presented.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just thinking they are still in the process of sorting out profiles and what grades they belong in, so have dumped them all under NRL Grade.

All grades have been training preseason together alongside Des, Kearney, Grimaldi and Singe.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who's Kearney.

Status
Not open for further replies.