Player of the year 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This will be the hardest to pick in possibly our history !

I'd give Montoya the double Rookie of Year and Player of Year

Jackson close second

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Montoya's going OK but really? He misses more tackles than he makes and I am yet to see him make a genuine linebreak. He had a chance the other night and bloody kicked the thing. It'll go to one of the forwards - either Jackson or Tolman.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Montoya's going OK but really? He misses more tackles than he makes and I am yet to see him make a genuine linebreak. He had a chance the other night and bloody kicked the thing. It'll go to one of the forwards - either Jackson or Tolman.
I honestly cannot think [emoji189] of anyone that's been consistent this season. I give him slack because he's a rookie guys like Tolman have played 150 plus games

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know how accurate zero tackles stats are - 16 games, 15 missed tackles and 11 line breaks.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Hoppa. I think has been best out of a bad bunch. We dont have an attack for judged on safety and errors. Can get his mtrs up also. I dont know if bulldogs should have an awards night this year.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
David Klemmer easy

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fualalo. think hes the only player to play every game so give it to him just for having the mental strength to turn up every week and be apart of the crap dished up this season

Status
Not open for further replies.