Pics of David Stagg's first training session this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this season so much now. My strongest hope is that we can start the season with the uncompromising defense that our side has been famous for in the past. If we can plug the gaps we saw last season without letting every poor attempt at a tackle becoming second phase play, the team will have more in the tank to attack with.

M

maxbodyboarder

if u ask me, the nrl isnt the nrl if the doggies arent in the top 8,, when the doggies finish last theres somthing wrong.. think about it, how long wasit since manly were serious contenders of the nrl? like the northern eagles etc.. they are a serious team now and good luck to them, remember when we used to knock over melbourne in the finals, i.e 2004.. bring on 2009 cause i know for a fact were here to knock over roosters, with some of that matt utai attacking on the line, and that famous scrambling defence, theyll be back to the way they were:D and a last minute try to convert and win, and beat newcastle.. priceless!
gotta have faith

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
Judging from the pics of Belmore it looks like the turf is being looked after.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Czis was in 05 wasn't he? Bott was in 07.

Do you think we'll remember Ben Czislowski's name when we're old & senile? I reckon we will
u can never forget Ben Czislowski... one of the worst players to play in the blue & white. He was so bad it was hilarious. He got belted n smashed everytime he ran with the ball. He looked like a goose, it was so embarrasing to watch that it made me laugh uncontrollably, I must congratulate him for getting up and having a go, but honestly he was the worst player ever. I cant believe he played that many first grade games, i guess he was apparantly a good junior and they tried to see if he would adapt to first grade, but it turned out he was a goose or more like a drunken monkey!!! Somebody should do a video with highlights about him on the footy field... i bet it would be the funniest thing ever!! definately the worst player to play for the bulldogs!!!!! it was a joke!!!! he probably still has migraines and nightmares from his experience. Thank god hes gone but thanks for the funny memories!! Always talked about with fellow doggy supporters on how much of a goose he was!!! :grinning: (obviously no other nrl supporter would remember him!!)
(i remember, sitting at the stadium and praying that they dont pass it to Czislowski, then he receives ball, then SMASHED and driven back 10 metres!! he at least gets up with his fuzzy hair plays the ball with a bleeding nose and continues!!! he had heart , the goose!! )

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
u can never forget Ben Czislowski... one of the worst players to play in the blue & white. He was so bad it was hilarious. He got belted n smashed everytime he ran with the ball. He looked like a goose, it was so embarrasing to watch that it made me laugh uncontrollably, I must congratulate him for getting up and having a go, but honestly he was the worst player ever. I cant believe he played that many first grade games, i guess he was apparantly a good junior and they tried to see if he would adapt to first grade, but it turned out he was a goose or more like a drunken monkey!!! Somebody should do a video with highlights about him on the footy field... i bet it would be the funniest thing ever!! definately the worst player to play for the bulldogs!!!!! it was a joke!!!! he probably still has migraines and nightmares from his experience. Thank god hes gone but thanks for the funny memories!! Always talked about with fellow doggy supporters on how much of a goose he was!!! :grinning: (obviously no other nrl supporter would remember him!!)
(i remember, sitting at the stadium and praying that they dont pass it to Czislowski, then he receives ball, then SMASHED and driven back 10 metres!! he at least gets up with his fuzzy hair plays the ball with a bleeding nose and continues!!! he had heart , the goose!! )
Leave the legend alone.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See what happens when you head away for 3 months..you miss this dodgy Bronco turning out in blue and white.

Thank god I will be home in a week to catch up on all things footy.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see them still training at Belmore. One day SOPA will realise they have moved on but won't care anyway. Perhaps we should have a kennel day to volunteer to repaint & repair any Belmore facilities that need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.