Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Source: Sydney Morning Herald
Date: 17th September 2014
Author: Philip Ronald Ghould

1. Why the Bulldogs and Roosters are favourites

The Bulldogs were brilliant in trouncing the Storm in Melbourne last weekend. The 28-4 score was indicative of their superiority. The Dogs' attacking game was back to its best and their defensive efforts were outstanding. Any time you can keep the Storm to only one try in 80 minutes, you know you've done a great day's work. The fact this lone Storm try came from a cross-field bomb adds even further merit to the Dogs' defensive efforts. It was a quality finals performance by the Dogs and belied their mixed form over the previous two months.

It just goes to show that when the finals come around, it really is a new competition. The Manly boys were blown away early by the Rabbitohs on Friday night and were never really in the hunt. They rallied late when the game was already lost, but I doubt they will have been comforted by a few consolation tries. It was a very un-Manly-like display. The loss of back-rower Anthony Watmough to suspension this week is also a huge blow. I have great respect for the Sea Eagles, but it is a huge challenge for them to bounce back and beat the Bulldogs this weekend. The Bulldogs were so impressive. Dogs by 6.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remind me to give you a rep when I get off the shitter.

But yes, I sense ulterior motives here. He knows we suck when we are considered favourites and is trying to blow smoke up our boys asses.

Fck him and fck Penrith.

N

Natboy

Based on his commentary on Sunday and this article he has just proven that he is not only a fat, arrogant, bitter, boring, opinionated moron who looks like he has been stung by a million bees but also schizophrenic

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He has been blasted now is trying to make up for it lol, decent effort but won't make up for last week

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on his commentary on Sunday and this article he has just proven that he is not only a fat, arrogant, bitter, boring, opinionated moron who looks like he has been stung by a million bees but also schizophrenic
Brilliant. Just brilliant sir

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
bugger you Natboy, you just killed the moment

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking us up becasue i think gus would prefer to play manly than play us, i think secretly he fears us and is trying to big note us to put us off our game.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Talking us up becasue i think gus would prefer to play manly than play us, i think secretly he fears us and is trying to big note us to put us off our game.
If i were a penrith fan or palyer, id be more fearful of playing Manly if they end up winning, becuase they will have had all their dramas yet still capable of winning a final and then have momentum going their way again and they have a great track record of going on to make the GF..

As opposed to us winnning, which is probably expected by penrith, yet they think were easy beats based our regular season form..

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
gould would have only wrote this favoring article based on other media outlets pointing out the very one sided commentary from gould on sunday.

for a bloke whom has had success with the dogs, he still has a rather large chip on his shoulder regarding anything favorable being said towards the bulldogs

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a fkn moron!!!

Dear Channel 9 commentator Philip Fail Gould

Thanks

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just hedging bets as he always does, now he can point to either comment he made later and say " see, I said that, I was right "

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: The most telling thing that narcissists do is contradict themselves. They will do this virtually in the same sentence, without even stopping to take a breath. When asked which one they mean, they'll deny ever saying the first one, though it may literally have been only seconds since they said it. They will contradict facts. They will lie about things that you did together. They will misquote you to yourself. If you disagree with them, they'll say you're lying, making stuff up, or are crazy.

Gould ticks all those boxes :p

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just hedging bets as he always does, now he can point to either comment he made later and say " see, I said that, I was right "

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: The most telling thing that narcissists do is contradict themselves. They will do this virtually in the same sentence, without even stopping to take a breath. When asked which one they mean, they'll deny ever saying the first one, though it may literally have been only seconds since they said it. They will contradict facts. They will lie about things that you did together. They will misquote you to yourself. If you disagree with them, they'll say you're lying, making stuff up, or are crazy.

Gould ticks all those boxes :p
Thank god a diagnosis has been found ..this guy needs help

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My medical opinion is he suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or, he is just an asshole.... or both.

N

Natboy

Remember he was going to jump out of the commentary box one night?
Apart from the tsunami it would've caused it would be much better listening to games on 9

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i were a penrith fan or palyer, id be more fearful of playing Manly if they end up winning, becuase they will have had all their dramas yet still capable of winning a final and then have momentum going their way again and they have a great track record of going on to make the GF..

As opposed to us winnning, which is probably expected by penrith, yet they think were easy beats based our regular season form..
Penriff betther think again then as des has said. Finals are a different comp.

Panthers only beat us on the bell... and in the 2nd matchup had seveeal calls go their way and horrible no tries awarded to us not too mention a season game high amount of doggies mistakes and lack of possesion for most of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.