Phil Gould and Bulldogs land signature of 'lightning' nephew of Kiwi legend

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’re the one that isn’t happy with the first grade team so I’m asking which player was available and we didn’t go after.
What's it matter now? We didn't sign them.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cos I'm getting lumped in with them now.
Now? It's been a while mate.

I remember @JayBee amongst others trying to give you a friendly warning about it a while ago but ...

Whether you like it or now, I think a majority see you as one of them as when people tried to get you to step back a little from the constant negativity you seemed to double down on it.

You've made your bed mate, now you've got to sleep in it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now? It's been a while mate.

I remember @JayBee amongst others trying to give you a friendly warning about it a while ago but ...

Whether you like it or now, I think a majority see you as one of them as when people tried to get you to step back a little from the constant negativity you seemed to double down on it.

You've made your bed mate, now you've got to sleep in it
I don't need to change, they need to change. They're the ones doing the bullying on here because I'm not sucking Gus or the clubs dick. We finished 15th ffs. My criticisms are justified.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't need to change, they need to change. They're the ones doing the bullying on here because I'm not sucking Gus or the clubs dick. We finished 15th ffs. My criticisms are justified.
That’s the point everyone is looking forward to 2024 season and you’re still stuck in 2023

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s the point everyone is looking forward to 2024 season and you’re still stuck in 2023
So I'm supposed to just make up bullshit and then bash the players (not the koalas) mid way through the season like everyone else?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing has improved. Weve regressed heavily. There are huge question marks over every area of our club. Saying gusses jnr pathways are the saviour is garbage. As @TheSexDogs has said the first grade recruitment is just as important and is needed in order for the jnrs coming thru to develop into quality first graders. Tigers a great example. U lot have just bought right into gusses spin and are hypnotised beyond help. Simple as that
You must be a hoot at parties..The essence of fun just oozes from your pores. I will bet that you are in super high demand for hospice help and eulogy’s.. :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think if you sometimes stepped back a little you might realise that the whole world isn't against you.

Posters just now have agreed with you about Gus and CC in that there's a long way to go. Every man and his dog agrees with you on our shortcomings especially the lack of props.

I doubt anyone would be able to find a poster here saying that this isn't an issue. If there is, I'd be happy to call them out along with most other posters I believe?

But this whole "I'm not sucking Gus or the clubs dick" just highlights what people are saying mate.

You criticise people for being overly positive (in your mind) but then are overly negative yourself.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm a bad day away from ending it all, of course I'm fucking negative.
What I suggest man is that you get some help as such talk is concerning for me and I think everyone on here.

I'm sure you're aware this isn't a topic to joke about, which is why I believe you're serious in what you're saying.

Reach out to someone and get some help mate as saying things like this is a massive concern..