Perham will he be named

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok people let’s see who’s right will Perham (ciraldo’s pet or lover) be named this afternoon?
Many claim after his last effort and being cooked that he’s gone this week, but myself going off Ciraldo’s previous selections I think at worst he’ll still be on the bench or our bench will be once again compromised to carry cover for this dud

so my tip is he’ll be in the 17

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Very interesting team list coming up today, big test for CC. If he is dropped don't think it will be how people think. Got a feeling avo is carrying an injury so may be rested for Burns with Perham keeping his spot. If avo is good to go most likely option is him or Burns fullback with the other as centre. Think a straight swap perham for Wilson is a long shot. At the very least we cant carry a small 13 and have a small utility half on the bench, need a 3 forward bench at least with either a small lock or small 14, Can't keep going round with such a small team.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC needs to get it right with selections this week. Realistically we could go on a massive losing run with the games we have coming up. Getting the two points this week against Newcastle is crucial. It’s about to get harder and harder unfortunately.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel he names him but makes a change later in the week especially if it's Wilson.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok people let’s see who’s right will Perham (ciraldo’s pet or lover) be named this afternoon?
Many claim after his last effort and being cooked that he’s gone this week, but myself going off Ciraldo’s previous selections I think at worst he’ll still be on the bench or our bench will be once again compromised to carry cover for this dud

so my tip is he’ll be in the 17
And lets not forget the useless **** knoconmore who will be in the line-up also, CC loves this guy for some stupid reason!!!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cc sees stuff in certain players that no one else on earth seems too - he'll be named and he will screw us over time and time again during the game, cc will dribble the same yarda yarda in presser - then rinse and repeat the next week.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Least if we name Perham everyone load up on Young 2+ and Ponga any time in all multis

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perham was hooked from fullback last game. Wilson didn't play Reserves last week. Hopefully that means Wilson plays fullback.
Think he does, though being hooked doesn't mean as much as many think. If I were to bet, Perham is named, but Wilson is a late change on game day

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't he have a week off under another coach?
Willis to quick zip Ponga.
The Averillo send off tour, hope its better than the Hoppa send off

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seems its kinda ok to be able to question CC decisions now lol.

Ciro has had 2 weeks to rethink dropping Perhaps. It most likely won't happen but if it does, showing some intent to change our poor play is very welcomed.