Payback time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I can take you all back to that do or die game at belmore in August last year ,I was there and I witnessed our season crumble before my eyes .
Also like to add if this isn't enough motivation to finally put a team away I don't see what is .
I'm demanding a thrashing and nothing less !!!

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've got arguably our best team available and they've got the worlds best player and the worlds best prop out.
I hope we win.
But in no way will a win tonight erase the memories of the buthole raping we got at our "spiritual home" last year.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
[emoji844] If we don't win it is an embarrassment [emoji844]

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we win the haters sometimes known as certain kennelers will say because no JT. If we lose the haters sometimes known as certain kennelers will say we are shit

Lol

Can't win either way

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we win the haters sometimes known as certain kennelers will say because no JT. If we lose the haters sometimes known as certain kennelers will say we are shit

Lol

Can't win either way
Yep guaranteed even if we win 70-0 someone will find a problem with it. "Shoulda won by 80 with JT out". Lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The trolls hardly even bother showing up here now. The fans need to be proud of their club do get trolled properly and there's surprisingly few fans here showing pride anymore.

Fuck I hope we win tonight though. Is a long week to rue a loss.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully they will win, by not by much, because i have bulldogs 1-12 on sportsbet.
Special promotion atm, wins are doubled!

Ride me home fellas!

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I can take you all back to that 36-0 thrashing at belmore in August last year ,I was there and I witnessed our season crumble before my eyes .
Also like to add if this isn't enough motivation to finally put a team away I don't see what is .
Um that was in Townsville

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

If I can take you all back to that 36-0 thrashing at belmore in August last year ,I was there and I witnessed our season crumble before my eyes .
We didn't lose 36-0 in Belmore last year. Eastwood scored the first try off an intercept. I'm sure of it...

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We didn't lose 36-0 in Belmore last year. Eastwood scored the first try off an intercept. I'm sure of it...
He didn't say they were playing there at the time. He was sitting in the grandstand in the dark watching it on the app.......

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Correct me if my memory eludes me, but isnt this the game that initiated our slide down the pole in the back third of last season?

I remember sitting with another Kennel forumer in a pub thinking that this is the first time Ive seen the dogs get completely outplayed and looked impotent in a long long time.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Correct me if my memory eludes me, but isnt this the game that initiated our slide down the pole in the back third of last season?

I remember sitting with another Kennel forumer in a pub thinking that this is the first time Ive seen the dogs get completely outplayed and looked impotent in a long long time.
Is naseeds mate from the pub keen enough to identify themselves ??

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Lol

Can't win either way
Also if we win it's because Des did what people in the Kennel said.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking forward to a win tonight.
I will be ok with 1 point but wouldn't mind some sweet revenge for the 36 - nil thrashing we copped in Townsville last season.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've missed the last two weeks so I'm keen as mustard to watch us play tonight.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes me laugh what some people say on here.

If you support the club you have no right to criticize, suggest or hope for anything better.

You just have to accept blindly whatever is dished up because if you don't you're not a "true supporter".

Look at Graham Arnold as an example, lost one game all season and said he is looking to raise the bar next year with Sydney FC. If you're not looking for ways of doing things better you get left behind.

Hoping for a great results tonight!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The 2 times i was extremely confident of a win this season was against Manly and the Tigers... i'm totally not confident about tonigght ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.