Pay sees light at Dogs as tension eases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"And im not random if u new anything about football u would exactly who i am"...

Anyone on here know anything about football?
“I’m very smart, I’ve achieved more than you in life princess”

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what worries me. That us sit at home arm chair experts can see the failings and gapping holes in our team but the person that is paid to coach our team fails to recognize, manage or make the necessary changes until it's too late. Sure we don't have the pressure of coaching like Pay does but neither do we have his pay packet.
Nor do you have a real understanding just where the players are at physically and mentally. Anyone can throw a dart at a bunch of pictures and hit the right one every now and then but when you are accountable it demands you have a much more scientific approach to it. Lewis probably wasn't ready for FG (prob still isn't) and the fact that he was ineligible for FG would count against him getting a shot. Martin has been there all year except when he broke team rules and so on it goes. Ogden has a long way to go to become an established FG player so playing him 60+ mins in reggies is better than 15mins in FG. Jesus, even Frawley looked like a superstar in the reggies on the weekend. How does he go in FG though?

Pay is taking his time doing things in a measured way but still doing them. I'm more than OK with that. Just so long as he doesn't sit still.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klemmer in Eastwood out only chance for this week

Status
Not open for further replies.