Pay sees light at Dogs as tension eases

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s correct when he sais “we’re building each week” the last 2 weeks have proven that especially with attack an scoring a lot more points! And yes 5 mins away from his 1st back to back win as a fg coach that took over this shambles..

But again to get run down like that was very poor an shouldn’t happen. A few more fixes an defence tweaks and it’s looking a lot better!!
It’s the first time all season the phrase “we’re building each week can wash with me.
I know everyone hates woods and Mbye but no Frawley or Foran is what I think has made more of an impact.

If we didn’t sign Foran and started the year with the halves we have know I believe we would be in a much better position.

Hindsight is wonderful but who would have guessed with both of these guys out we are a better team.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U ha

U have played a few seasons under pay have u ? Im sure if pay was out there we wouldnt have lost. Coaches are not aloud to make tackles for them
Lol you’ve played under pay to know he’s a totally great and empowering dog of war coach? Fuck outta here with that bullshit. Pays a dumb **** end of story.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s a difference between being tough or a liability. I doubt his IQ is bigger than his shoe size. Literally one of the factors which cost us the game but it’s ok because Pay wanted to see how tough he is. Wins are going to be hard to come by this year and next, Pay should be trying to win as many as possible to keep the boys believing and upbeat.

Ps A defeat like the one at Belmore is going to do more damage than good. Imagine how demoralising that is going to be for the team
Ill say it again.......holland had nothing wrong with him. Its rugby league

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U ha

U have played a few seasons under pay have u ? Im sure if pay was out there we wouldnt have lost. Coaches are not aloud to make tackles for them
Lol you’ve played under pay to know he’s a totally great and empowering dog of war coach? Fuck outta here with that bullshit. Pays a dumb **** end of story.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on tell me.... how is weeding out the soft mummas boys dumb....... oh i get it u were a soft mummas boy that never got a shot at goal ha.
Ok i see what I’m dealing with here, I played league for 18 years. One of my last games I played I busted my shoulder so bad that I tore every ligament in it. It was literally hanging on by a thread. I played on for another 5 minutes and you know what happend, I missed the next 3 tackles because you need 2 arms to tackle, so then I started shoulder charging pricks with my right shoulder, the good one because my left wasn’t working anymore. I refused to come off when the trainers told me, it was only the coach who spoke to me on the touch line and said “I appreciate you’re effort and yes you have a massive set of balls but you are letting your teammates down. Please come off”. This guy was a former rugby 1st grader, who had half a brain on him and he could see what was up. Now tell me mate, what does all this say about Pay?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes i have i played alot of football under pay. U wouldnt know cause u were probably not good enough. Pay has done alot of coaching around australia before he came here u dumb ****.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sais
Ok i see what I’m dealing with here, I played league for 18 years. One of my last games I played I busted my shoulder so bad that I tore every ligament in it. It was literally hanging on by a thread. I played on for another 5 minutes and you know what happend, I missed the next 3 tackles because you need 2 arms to tackle, so then I started shoulder charging pricks with my right shoulder, the good one because my left wasn’t working anymore. I refused to come off when the trainers told me, it was only the coach who spoke to me on the touch line and said “I appreciate you’re effort and yes you have a massive set of balls but you are letting your teammates down. Please come off”. This guy was a former rugby 1st grader, who had half a brain on him and he could see what was up. Now tell me mate, what does all this say about Pay?
He was dead right and u are wrong cause there was nothing wrong with holland end of story. And it also shows your the dumb **** for playing on if your shoulder was that bad. Pay did nothing of the sought to holland so what is your point exactly. I played for 22 years and have some huge problems with my body but not gonna be a soft cry baby about it. And want to blitz a coach cause some soft cock bruised his shoulder.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes i have i played alot of football under pay. U wouldnt know cause u were probably not good enough. Pay has done alot of coaching around australia before he came here u dumb ****.
No wonder you’re a triggered ****. Played under pay.
So let’s summarise.
Random dumb **** played under pay.
Random dumb **** says pay coached a lot across Australia. This then is evidence that pay knows how to coach a first grade team.
That dumb **** logic thoUgh

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuck would u know all the players hes coached and hasnt. Call bull shit again on me **** and i will meet u anywhere any place and ill show u what he instilled in me while i played under him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How the fuck would u know all the players hes coached and hasnt. Call bull shit again on me **** and i will meet u anywhere any place and ill show u what he instilled in me while i played under him.
Babe..... I didn’t call bullshit.
I was summarising your dumb **** school of thought.
Did he instill that dog of war style in you whilst you were under him daddy?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if ever we needed proof that HIA's and shoulder charges being banned were important, this thread has just shown how much damage playing footy does to people's brains. I'm getting a headache just trying to follow this rubbish.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sais

He was dead right and u are wrong cause there was nothing wrong with holland end of story. And it also shows your the dumb **** for playing on if your shoulder was that bad. Pay did nothing of the sought to holland so what is your point exactly. I played for 22 years and have some huge problems with my body but not gonna be a soft cry baby about it. And want to blitz a coach cause some soft cock bruised his shoulder.
Yeah you’re right I was a dumb **** for playing on with my shoulder like that because I was a liability. So you are telling me Pay would sacrifice a game when he has only won 3 all year just to see if Holland has balls. That’s just absolutely moronic if true.

You know what I do like, your loyalty to the bloke. If he can install that attitude into the boys then great. It’s going to take a lot more than being able to be a tough as nails team to win a comp. Now can you honestly tell me he has the tactical brain to go with the attitude? If you say he does then I’m more than happy to give him a chance. To me so far the only thing thing he seems to do well is to get the boys up for a game and compete. It’s tactically where he seems to fall down

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder you’re a triggered ****. Played under pay.
So let’s summarise.
Random dumb **** played under pay.
Random dumb **** says pay coached a lot across Australia. This then is evidence that pay knows how to coach a first grade team.
That dumb **** logic thoUgh
What ?im very smart i bet ive done alot better in life than u princess. Hes been there half a season. In a bad situation. And im not random if u new anything about football u would exactly who i am. The only dumb **** i see is the one that cant admit nothing was wrong with holland because that means u are wrong. Fucking pussy

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And i never said he was totally great and dog of war coach. I just said it how it was. Yez are jumping all over him for not replacing holland when he was injured. But he wasnt injured hes just shit. Simple.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What ?im very smart i bet ive done alot better in life than u princess. Hes been there half a season. In a bad situation. And im not random if u new anything about football u would exactly who i am. The only dumb **** i see is the one that cant admit nothing was wrong with holland because that means u are wrong. Fucking pussy
Lmfao where the fuck did I mention holland you ‘very smart’ person?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s the first time all season the phrase “we’re building each week can wash with me.
I know everyone hates woods and Mbye but no Frawley or Foran is what I think has made more of an impact.

If we didn’t sign Foran and started the year with the halves we have know I believe we would be in a much better position.

Hindsight is wonderful but who would have guessed with both of these guys out we are a better team.
I agree mate, if this team had of started the year we would be in a much better position as a whole an on the ladder.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate, your one funny guy. when reading your posts I'm instantly reminded of Terry from the streets song "the irony of it all"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to be a "former first grade player" who loved to "chip and chase" by any chance? ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
P

Ive told yez all a thousand times pay is a hard bastard and will weed out all the soft cocks. I know why he left holland out there, to see how much guts and heart he has. He failed. Holland will be gone in next 12 months too. I find it strange that yez cant see that. Yez are all carrying on trying to blame pay cause we didnt get the 2 points. Why ? It doesnt fucking matter anyway, but i bet he gives us a team in year or 2 no one will want to play.
Fuck I hope you are right and not just another one of many shit talkers...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.