Pay axes 3 stars...

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We didnt have the money to keep the Morris boys for the years they wanted to stay on at. If we lost Klemmer earlier in the year I reckon we could have had more chance of locking them up or signing someone of better value.
Yep, it's all Klemmer's fault, he should have announced his intentions at the end of last season. Maybe he just needed more pussey whipping to make up his mind.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Master stroke by pay,okunbor will compress when he should slide and montoya will slide when he should compress problem solved lol.
I can picture Monty and Oku running into each other and falling down whilst SKD strolls over untouched

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if these players coming in play shit this week does that mean next week Holland, Martin and Lewis come back.
Pay has no clue sometimes it's depressing being a dog's supporter atm

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Montaya the pretender back in the side. Won't be watching that fool.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im totally fine with Foran for Lewis
im ok with Martin getting dropped if hes not committed (coming late to training)..
Im even ok with Montoya for Holland (Montoya has been really strong in every CCC cup game ive watched)..
Im not ok with Ogden getting dropped (even if he is now reinstated)
and im not ok with Sue getting preference over Toomaga (and initially Ogden)..

My Concern with Pay is, with every good decision he makes, he makes a bad one.. And his good decision seemed to be delayed, almost like its a result of pressure that he has finally made the right call..
Martin getting to training late is a real concern for me,
If there was no genuine reason well that speaks volumes
We are struggling both on and off the field,that doesn’t help
He either wants out or has a bad attitude,maybe dislike Pay
I like him as a player but something is going on,hence 1 Yr contract

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, it's all Klemmer's fault, he should have announced his intentions at the end of last season. Maybe he just needed more pussey whipping to make up his mind.
Won't be suprised if they need to stop tomorrow's game on a regular basis so that he can ask his wife if he can tackle or score a try

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Knowing how bizzare things are, we'll probably bloody win, forcing the bipolar Kennel to go even more mad.

Montoya absolutely kills it then Pay drops him and people will be like "WTF HE DROPPED MONTY!!!"

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The club wanted to sign Josh and not Brett. So Josh decided to sign elsewhere which he’s allowed to do. So it’s not wrong that he chose to sign else where.
Exactly the club had the option to keep Brett & Josh and chose not to.
Josh is playing for minimum at the Roosters for FFS.

The club has a “youth policy” they said, want to develop “our own talent” they said.
When the topic was up for discussion on TK, most posters agreed with the club.

Here is the FACT, Josh & Brett are better than the players we have in their positions this season.
I have to reserve my judgement about next season but I have a feeling which way it will go.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly the club had the option to keep Brett & Josh and chose not to.
Josh is playing for minimum at the Roosters for FFS.

The club has a “youth policy” they said, want to develop “our own talent” they said.
When the topic was up for discussion on TK, most posters agreed with the club.

Here is the FACT, Josh & Brett are better than the players we have in their positions this season.
I have to reserve my judgement about next season but I have a feeling which way it will go.
That’s your take I have heard from a couple of people that they didn’t want to be part of a rebuild and wanted to be in premiership contention for the last years of their careers. They wanted to be free of the dramas and wanted a fresh start. Having them here might have won a couple of extra games over the year but things wouldn’t change that much if they stayed.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s your take I have heard from a couple of people that they didn’t want to be part of a rebuild and wanted to be in premiership contention for the last years of their careers. They wanted to be free of the dramas and wanted a fresh start. Having them here might have won a couple of extra games over the year but things wouldn’t change that much if they stayed.
Yes people say that.
And if Josh & Brett adopted that position it was after they offered a package deal to the club and the club said no!! Pointing to the “salary cap fucked” sign.
That was the club deciding.
And like I said the vast majority of posters on the TK agreed with the club.

Only after that did the bothers decide oh well, may as well try and go with a club that can win the comp. And play for a pittance compared to their talent, I guarantee you Holland is on more than Brett and Josh.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes people say that.
And if Josh & Brett adopted that position it was after they offered a package deal to the club and the club said no!! Pointing to the “salary cap fucked” sign.
That was the club deciding.
And like I said the vast majority of posters on the TK agreed with the club.

Only after that did the bothers decide oh well, may as well try and go with a club that can win the comp. And play for a pittance compared to their talent, I guarantee you Holland is on more than Brett and Josh.
Well that’s just shitty cap management. Holland should be on minimum wage and we should have given the twins one last hurrah. We treat our vets like crap and this drama might be karma coming back to us

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well that’s just shitty cap management. Holland should be on minimum wage and we should have given the twins one last hurrah. We treat our vets like crap and this drama might be karma coming back to us
I love this statement "we treat our vets like crap". Ennis, Pritchard, Morris bro's, Graham and Reynolds etc.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we do happen to score a try who ill kick goals ?
Lets just forget scoring trys and concentrate on kicking field goals. We might score more points in the game this way and better our attack hmmm tongue in cheek.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Manly right now are showing us how to win

Drop the excuses roll up the sleeves

On paper a park footy backline yet playing like seasoned first graders