CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moses Suli ? Talakai ?
I'd say Suli is faster. Either way I don't care too much about his pace and I'm not sure why people are worried about it. If he loses anymore agility then sure, but as long as he has that and his explosive power he is more than good enough to play centre.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I hadn’t seen much of him and had to take people at their word but fuck me, for his age he could be anything. Going unreal.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's definitely got instincts that'll take him a long way. Might not be the quickest, but I think he'd make walls shit bricks if he ran at them. And he's definitely an unselfish type with silky passing skills.

I wonder if the fact that he's playing alongside JAC makes him appear slower than he actually is.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Needs a bit more pace though
In a perfect world he’d be lightening quick. He doesn’t need more pace like you say because he’s very skilful and has an excellent all round game.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I agree here, not asking him to be JAC pace but he will bomb a few tries with his lack of pace
He’ll bomb nothing at all because he’s a real talent. He has the ability to make players around him look good.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 weeks in a row he’s nailed the last pass to addo carr under pressure and just 5 games into his career . He’s already pretty special. Might not be lightening quick but his hands are amazing for someone that size and he will be a nightmare to tackle once he stops growing judging by the fend he put on today

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
More than half the team ran to Alamoti to celebrate before fox
He will get the love from the boys that for sure
Special player
Who needs electric speed when you have the strength, vision and ball skills the he possess’s

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2 weeks in a row he’s nailed the last pass to addo carr under pressure and just 5 games into his career . He’s already pretty special. Might not be lightening quick but his hands are amazing for someone that size and he will be a nightmare to tackle once he stops growing judging by the fend he put on today
He’s an asset to the team and I hope he re-signs long term.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’ll bomb nothing at all because he’s a real talent. He has the ability to make players around him look good.
Just mean maybe on a line break 60-80m out will get caught quickly if can’t get it to Ado, but that’s nit picking he’s skilful asf

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has everything that Schoup didn’t bar pace. Quick hands, instinct of when to pass when to run, strong runner with a fend compliments JAC perfectly. Haven’t noticed one downside to his game and that’s his starting point. Really couldn’t care less about his speed when he has strength and instinct bring back schoup if you want a ball hogger with speed and no brain.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can already see 2 games we lose this year if it wasn't for him.

Great timing with his passes and you can tell JAC loves playing outside of him.

Can you imagine we still had Schoupp?