Patten for Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
All these threads calling for change. Here's one. Luke 'The General' Patten for captain!
Discuss:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Being our best player doesnt make him our best captain by default. Im happy with Ryan HTH

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan's an absalute machine!...and a champian bloke...he's our captain...

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
i love ryan but he doesn't get in refs ear enough! i know its not his style but other captains do it just to slow the other teams momentum and give their guys a breather teams do it to us all the fuken time!
also can not beleive that he said nothing after that fuked out call agianst benny roberts on our line he should have blown up big time! worst call by ref this year!

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
at times i do question ryan as a talker on the field esp when the chips are down. ryan is a great club player but i do question his captaincy at times. if i was captain id be slapping some players nathan brown style after some rookie mistakes. like tsoulos knocking on 1st tackle deep in there territory on the back of a penalty. i wouldn't say it all good better luck next time. i'd say pull your head in mate, hold on to that f.....g pill and lets play some tough footy. none of this pansy **** pat on the back stuff after an error

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
heres my captaincy pecking order

1. Ryan
2. Hughes
3. SBW
4. Patten
5. El Masri

HTH

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dont die of shock if somewhere down the track Sullivan is Captain. Hes a talker and IMO the best captains lurk around the centre of the field and can control a team better from there. Again all IMO

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
I think SBW will be captain in year or two. Ryan is and always has been a great captain but if theres someone better for the job than they should be captain. Maybe Sullivan or Patten?

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I think SBW will be captain in year or two. Ryan is and always has been a great captain but if theres someone better for the job than they should be captain. Maybe Sullivan or Patten?
Not a chance, patten is next inline.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Patten would make a great captain but Bobcat goes alright in that area. The thing is, I've been struggling to see Andrew's value lately. He was strong defensively last week but not that threatening and tonight he was atrocious. If Koups and Maitua come back with good form and Bobcat doesn't improve, he has to be dropped.

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan is fine as our captain atm, I think it would be too hard to lead the troops from the back and talk to the referee being at fullback, too hard on the General, and theres nothing wrong with Ryans captaincy so if it aint broke, dont fix it

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NO ffs.

Bobcat is doing a fine job. Once again when we don't win people question his captaincy.

Why don't you question it when we are winning?

G

Gladiator.

ryan ftw

he took over price, and did a great job, i see nothing wrong with him and is probably the best we have

Status
Not open for further replies.