Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hahaha both areas need to clean up asap! It frustrates me what good quality affordable family areas they really are. It is just we get stereotyped for being bad because a small group of crooks or druggies spoil it for everyone.
The Bankstown area has become so outpriced for normal families these days though, being so close to the inner west and city hasn't helped pricing of land there

Penrith is slowly getting more and more pricey as space runs out in Sydney lol

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walsh can sure run but FMD the rest of his game is totally shit, can’t read the defence, directs play like Italian Traffic Police, waves his arms around randomly and yells unintelligible nonsense. As for tackling, well he just doesn’t, no farkin idea how to close gaps and calling him a “shirt grabber” is a compliment.

Always a Bulldog
Nothing between the ears.
What about when he got up half a metre out from his line with 2 Panthers right on top of him, got thrown back in goal.
Drop out resulted in a penalty...
lose by 2 lol

Reactions: 88

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Bankstown area has become so outpriced for normal families these days though, being so close to the inner west and city hasn't helped pricing of land there

Penrith is slowly getting more and more pricey as space runs out in Sydney lol
My honest opinion they need to burst the housing bubble. We want more families in to be living in Bankstown, etc. House prices are becoming are farce especially in Sydney.

Pretty much all of my immediate family has either moved West or gone to QLD. The ones who have stayed inner west are living in apartments to keep the inner west lifestyle.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edwards is the best FB in the game he may not be able to break a game open like Walsh or Latrell but you always know he won’t let you down and never has a bad game

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cleary sets up Leota. Nails 40/20. Takes drop out over sideline giving penalty. Kicks conversations from sideline after critta. Scores solo beast try and converts. Wtf that blokes a machine
And does all that even though:
- It’s the last 20 minutes of an insanely fast GF in 30 degree heat
- He has a couple of players off with HIAs and no Luai
- There’s 80k people screaming at him and millions watching on TV
- The Broncos know that if anyone can sink them it’s him so they’re throwing everything at him.

You have to have nerves of absolute steel not to make any errors with all that going on, let alone pull off a handful of absolutely elite clutch plays. What a player.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the Panthers fans around me were saying, Jarome Luai is Bulldogs bound & they aren't sad about it.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All the Panthers fans around me were saying, Jarome Luai is Bulldogs bound & they aren't sad about it.
He looked like a guy playing his last game for his team too I reckon. Having to come off injured didn’t help but he looked pretty miserable whenever he was on camera after full time.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How you feeling man??? That was heartbreaking for broncos fans. Another GF loss. They had the game in the palm of their hands

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How you feeling man??? That was heartbreaking for broncos fans. Another GF loss. They had the game in the palm of their hands
I expected it.

After our last try there was a bit of lair in a few players.

Reece was carrying a injury.

Cobbo did fuck all.

Mam stepped up

Reynos kicking game was shit.

All our tries were scored when Walters was off the field.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds 2nd last drop out was awful. Don't know why he thought 'fuck it, I'll do it again' with that last one.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Reynolds 2nd last drop out was awful. Don't know why he thought 'fuck it, I'll do it again' with that last one.
Yeah we can try this in a round 2 game and learn from it but this is the Fucking grand final. Learn from it you cock knuckle

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expected it.

After our last try there was a bit of lair in a few players.

Reece was carrying a injury.

Cobbo did fuck all.

Mam stepped up

Reynos kicking game was shit.

All our tries were scored when Walters was off the field.
Reyno had a shocker. He really left the worst till the last game.
Reece was poor but didn’t realise he was injured.
They will learn from this. That team is still young besides Reyno, Broncos honestly have a big future but this will sting for you guys for a while.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it didn't look like walsh was injured when he had the ball and ran through the panthers a couple of times, he just fell asleep multiple times including the cleary try and had zero grand final urgency

earlier he got the ball 5m out with panthers 5m away from him but went sideways to be forced in goal, it must have been a brain injury because thats what put brisbane 8 down after that drop out