Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know with the speed the broncos play and the amount of offloads that they can dish out can cause a headache for the panthers. That’s how they lost against Parra a few weeks ago, it was mostly because they couldn’t contain the amount of offloads Parra was putting out. But it’s going to be tough with the experience that they have but I would love to see them lose so go the broncos

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel 9 and nrl want their new darlings , broncos will win with favourable timed calls

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Sutton refs - Broncos win
Did he ref us on good friday this year ? I recall Souths scoring a dodgy try of x2 forward passes pretty much identical to Broncos

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers no doubt..
I hope Panthers hoist big well timed bombs up for Walsh so he can't be protected, enter Leota or Martin to re arrange the little fuckers ribs.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoping the Broncs get the win, would like to see Fleg get a ring.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What? With his mascara running and looking like 2 black eyes you mean lol
He needs to use my new business idea Manmetics.. If he bought our range of Manscara it would never run.. @Indiandog are you with me?

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck that was putrid.... both passes.
I Still don’t think they would have won, but that was the try that broke the Wahs back, touch judges are just spectators with flags, two blatant Forward passes in one play and three official's didn’t see one and they called one from Egan that wasn’t even close to being forward and they wonder why fan’s question the credibility of reffs in the game.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs to use my new business idea Manmetics.. If he bought our range of Manscara it would never run.. @Indiandog are you with me?
It only ran cause he wants to be talked about.

Back taking about Reece.

About your business idea, will Manmetics clash with his man bag cause if it does, he won't buy it. He is a hipster.