Pangai Jnr has the intelligence of a besser block

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TPJ played no minutes today. Our whole pack got bitch slapped and we don’t have the players to fire up. We got bullied in the middle. Our aggression was non existent. Our defence was fkn soft
It amazes me after a performance like today by the team that someone can single out one player. Our team was absolute shite together

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are missing Vaughany, he has the no frills go forward without the low percentage dud plays and errors

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really, one dumb offload early in the game ? Did you not see the 2 sin bins and think, maybe , just maybe that had a slight influence on the outcome. I blame the coin they used for the toss :tearsofjoy:
it’s more like he doesn’t learn. He did it in origin, got dropped and he’s done it for us thousands of times. He was awesome up until that point

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it’s more like he doesn’t learn. He did it in origin, got dropped and he’s done it for us thousands of times. He was awesome up until that point
True that.the thing is ,you can't love the offloads when they work, but complain about it when it doesn't work. I'd love him to rip and tear early THEN offload a bit later.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True that.the thing is ,you can't love the offloads when they work, but complain about it when it doesn't work. I'd love him to rip and tear early THEN offload a bit later.
Well i agree and he had actually done that earlier at least several times before the offload getting intercepted, he was far from the problem today only bloke that bends the opposition line.
Post turnover and we couldn't even defend for 6 tackles let gaygai just stroll through ..

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well i agree and he had actually done that earlier at least several times before the offload getting intercepted, he was far from the problem today only bloke that bends the opposition line.
Post turnover and we couldn't even defend for 6 tackles let gaygai just stroll through ..
We were terrible in the games against the knights , our defense leaked like a whores panties

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was on fire.
I am not sticking up for him but I think JAC called for the ball and as Brandy said the Knights player just jumped in between them.
Bit harsh hooking him as he was the only player denting the opposition.
CC gave the Knights forwards a break.
How would we go if he hooked our blokes whenever the made an error.
We would have to forfeit.
Well at the game he looked exhausted, or checked out, after ten minutes

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fittler rewarded this clown with origin selection, absolute space cadet!

Malla

Reaction score
I know for a fact that TPJ was being shopped last year and early this year. Don't care what anyone here claims, I was told this directly from a coach on the team.
I think now we have no choice but to play him because nobody wants him.

He had a couple of good games early this year and was selected to origin - was doing good - and I was excited for him but I said wait until end of the year - low and behold i was correct. His form has dropped off. He was hooked after his silly offload yesterday and dont think he came back on for a while? CC has clearly had enough. Gus has never been a fan. We are stuck with him. It is what it is.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The mistake was pathetic and sums him up as a person but who weak is our squad that a singular turnover is enough to give up?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted in the game day chat only few mins into the game that he was gassed out after 2 hits ups. He is terrible.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He occasionally comes up with a dumb play. But in all seriousness he is our best forward. He made a a lot of run metres yesterday for the short time super coach played him and his post contact metres were excellent. He also recorded zero missed tackles for the game. He is Easily our best prop forward . Just needs to cut out that one silly error he makes occasionally .

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pangai needs to be moved on.

Thompson is the worst English forward ever to play in the NRL.