News Pangai fighting fit

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
More 'He CAn bE thE bEsT ForWaRd In tHe GaMe' comments loading. lol

Hopefully Ciraldo can help get the best out of him, though. He's on a lot of coin. We need a lot more from him.

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah that’s right, Malla.

I think I remember Malla saying that TPJ was faking injuries so he didn’t have to play in the front row and was real strong in saying that he won’t be at the Dogs next year..

@Malla Sorry if I’m wrong here but is this on the money still?

I can’t see him playing anywhere else next year for a number of reasons but I’m pretty sure you are adamant he will be?
Sorry did I miss something??

Last I checked he has been shopped around for 3 months and you didn't even know about it until 2 weeks ago.

The only reason why TPJ stays is because nobody else wants a bar of the fat lazy prick, which is not a good thing for us.

Oh and look at what we have here, the bloke wants to have another boxing bout instead of focusing on his footy and fitness, his head still isn't where it needs to be clearly.

Malla

Reaction score
More 'He CAn bE thE bEsT ForWaRd In tHe GaMe' comments loading. lol

Hopefully Ciraldo can help get the best out of him, though. He's on a lot of coin. We need a lot more from him.
Ciraldo won't get anything out of him. He's burnt his bridges at this club. Nobody wants him here.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ciraldo won't get anything out of him. He's burnt his bridges at this club. Nobody wants him here.
Where do u get your info? To say nobody wants him at the club is complete bullshit. Its funny how some people on here get really invested in their dislike for a player. There are people in the club who believe our cap could be spent better (which is obvious) if TPJ could be moved with minimal freight it will happen. CC has a great relationship with TPJ....or you could believe Malla and nobody likes him