Pangai Boxing?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why not? Do you know how hard he has been training to be “boxing fit” ? It’ll benefit the club and player with how fit he is and how hard he has been training. Do you guys only look for the negatives in everything FFS

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As long as he doesn’t damage a kidney,rib or wrist..
I don’t care what he does in his free time..
It will definitely bring him to the club fitter..that’s for sure

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't like it. If he's fit enough to box on Dec 4, then he's fit enough to start training with us Dec 1.
I do think there’s something called the RLPA which states when they come back. They deserve a break buddy geez

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like it. If he's fit enough to box on Dec 4, then he's fit enough to start training with us Dec 1.
Agree with you,maybe getting ready for life after footy,like his mate $bw,aside from footy what else do they know.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Who said he is ? and have you considered there could be circumstances involved IF at all they do comeback at different times ?
Gus said. Burton on the 1st, TPJ on the 15th.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus said. Burton on the 1st, TPJ on the 15th. Fact.
Well perhaps between Gus, Barrett and the strength and condition personnel they are happy with the training he is doing for the “boxing” and have set him up with a program with whatever else his doing to be conditioned to fight?
If they are happy why are you so uptight LOL

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Well perhaps between Gus, Barrett and the strength and condition personnel they are happy with the training he is doing for the “boxing” and have set him up with a program all by with whatever else his doing to be conditioned to fight?
If they are happy why are you so uptight LOL
The only reason TPJ isn't coming back on the 1st is cause he wants to box instead. We should be the priority I think, we have so much work to do and not just conditioning.