our top 5 signings from 2013 onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
ok here's a challenge.....what's our top 5 player signings since 2013 onwards??

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad reality is that there is not going to be 1 single team in the comp that we have recruited better than since then lol...
But I love the doggies all the same so fuck them all!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Damien Cook was a good buy until we let him go

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow Geez our recruitment had been pathetic

I think this is our top 5 in no order

B morris over the hill,still a great winger but has peaked

Hoppa he doesn't play Sunday's

Licha im still hanging on to hope him being a special player

Loko...

And the one player I thought was our best signing and had some excitment to his game was krisnan inu.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Rona, 2. B.Morris, 3. Cook.
the rest are mediocre.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Value for money - Rona was definitely the best. Try scoring machine.

Hopoate is 2nd best for mine in terms of value for money. Did a solid job at fullback.

Can't consider Bmoz a good signing unfortunately, he has been missing half the time on big dollars.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We lost Ennis and cook for lichaa.
Lost Pritchard to keep trex.
Lost barba still no fullback.
Lost Rona for bronko lee.
Got hoppa on part time.
And we are over the cap fucking LOL and we are meant to be happy.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually looked up the players signed since 2013. In seriousness it would be very hard to come up with 5 names you'd consider quality. There's so many players who have been and gone, I've got no idea why we even signed them at the time.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can do a top 5 of players we lost since 2013

Barba
Ennis
Pritchard
Finucane
Tapau

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We lost Ennis and cook for lichaa.
Lost Pritchard to keep trex.
Lost barba still no fullback.
Lost Rona for bronko lee.
Got hoppa on part time.
And we are over the cap fucking LOL and we are meant to be happy.
Let Taupau and fubycane go for Tolman and Eastwood

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damien Cook was a good buy until we let him go
Yeah, I reckon he was real good. Brilliant speed, devastating attack from dummy half and a good defender.

But Des shit himself when he saw Damien's attacking skills. Skills that he just couldn't cope with. So he had to piss him off.

Naughty Damien; deliberately not fitting in with Des's do nothing and go nowhere game plan. :innocent:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's happened is the board fell for the bullshit of Hasler and his crew.
Yes at the time we mostly all thought, 'wow Hasler is our coach and Cleall is recruiter, we are set up for glory', what's actually happened is we were completely hoodwinked and dudded and may continue to suffer even long after they have departed, Hasler is still here of course.
Sadly there is no way forward now until the cancerous lump that is Hasler has been removed from our Bulldog body, until then we all just sit back and hope that as each diagnosis (news story rubbish) is sprayed our way about how Hasler is god and the players love him we just suffer more and more.
Even if we win the first 5 rounds (which will not happen) they need to cut ties with Hasler, he is poison.

(Apologies to anyone who is or has suffered from cancerous lumps, in all seriousness)

Malla

Reaction score
What's happened is the board fell for the bullshit of Hasler and his crew.
Yes at the time we mostly all thought, 'wow Hasler is our coach and Cleall is recruiter, we are set up for glory', what's actually happened is we were completely hoodwinked and dudded and may continue to suffer even long after they have departed, Hasler is still here of course.
Sadly there is no way forward now until the cancerous lump that is Hasler has been removed from our Bulldog body, until then we all just sit back and hope that as each diagnosis (news story rubbish) is sprayed our way about how Hasler is god and the players love him we just suffer more and more.
Even if we win the first 5 rounds (which will not happen) they need to cut ties with Hasler, he is poison.

(Apologies to anyone who is or has suffered from cancerous lumps, in all seriousness)
Agree with everything you said. Worst thing for us is if we go the first 6 rounds without a loss or sit in the top 4 then everybody will think it's all good and well but end of the day Des needs to go. It happens year after year it's like Des knows he needs to start the season well and we always do, then the wheels fall off by July and the season is over lol.

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.