Opinion Our next 4 games...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we continue to play like we have in the last two games (despite injuries to key players) we should be confident of jagging at least 3 out of next 4 games.

1. Dragons (away) At the time of typing they are losing right now and their opening month has been disappointing and we usually get up for this fixture like how we pumped them last start

- we will get the W

2. Bunnies (home) The Easter Friday game which is always close and emotional but we will need a lot of things go our way to cause an upset

- I think we will lose

3. Cowboys (home) these guys are going very badly and we should be able to topple them at home

- chalk up the W

4. Manly (away) grudge match and we will be up for this one , if T Turbo plays we lose but if he’s missing then i fancy our chances

- Fk Des, get the W

This is a bit of crystal balling but on our last two efforts we will win more than we lose this year and we ain’t getting the fkn spoon either!!

As an aside out of the first 8 games we only get 3 home games?!

Travelled to Auckland and Melbourne

We got shafted in the draw unsurprisingly

I’ll take 2/4 but I reckon we will jag 3 wins

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 of those wins are in the bag ! Heck we competed with the storm for the full 80 An they are the benchmark, other teams will be starting to fear us, our next 4 games will be great ! We play any other team today we win!!!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends how longs napa out for drags and cows I agree bunnies that’s hard manly 50/50 and don’t forget refs give us nothing they seem to play a roll

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We will win 3 and the refs will steal a win against South's.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Towelmylowlow doesn't play for the Cowboys, we destroy them. They've been terrible without him.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 of those wins are in the bag ! Heck we competed with the storm for the full 80 An they are the benchmark, other teams will be starting to fear us, our next 4 games will be great ! We play any other team today we win!!!
Don’t forget play against the storm your competing against the ref as well most times

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A game at a time ffs

We've got a young squad theyll be inconsistent and other teams will be working us out

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Towelmylowlow doesn't play for the Cowboys, we destroy them. They've been terrible without him.
He’s out for the season

No Thurston either lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
just get the win over the dragqueens to prove that its real

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Depends how longs napa out for drags and cows I agree bunnies that’s hard manly 50/50 and don’t forget refs give us nothing they seem to play a roll
Surely he’s only rolled it please don’t be a sydemenosis whatever the fk it’s called injury

Did our team walk under ladders and run over black cats?

No luck whatsoever

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s out for the season

No Thurston either lol
He's out for the season? I didn't know that.

I watched parts of the Cowboys Raiders game and Cowboys were atrocious.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will win them all after just missing out on that.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will win them all after just missing out on that.
This losing effort will pay dividends for our season

It will (should) set us up for a solid season so we can exit the wooden spoon talk

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dragons - Will be without Korbin Sims (broke his arm tonight), and Gareth Widdop. Dufty shaky under the high ball and two short wingers vs our Twin Towers.
Bunnies - No chance. Bunnies are on fire this year. Even without Burns, Doueihi, Knight, Inglis. Their wingers worry me and Cody Walker is having the best season in his career.
Cowboys - Possible chance. No Taumalolo, possibly no Feldt or Bolton.
Manly - No Tommy Turbo will hurt Manly hard. No Dylan Walker. But Fonua Blake and Marty Taupau were insanely good.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we continue to play like we have in the last two games (despite injuries to key players) we should be confident of jagging at least 3 out of next 4 games.

1. Dragons (away) At the time of typing they are losing right now and their opening month has been disappointing and we usually get up for this fixture like how we pumped them last start

- we will get the W

2. Bunnies (home) The Easter Friday game which is always close and emotional but we will need a lot of things go our way to cause an upset

- I think we will lose

3. Cowboys (home) these guys are going very badly and we should be able to topple them at home

- chalk up the W

4. Manly (away) grudge match and we will be up for this one , if T Turbo plays we lose but if he’s missing then i fancy our chances

- Fk Des, get the W

This is a bit of crystal balling but on our last two efforts we will win more than we lose this year and we ain’t getting the fkn spoon either!!

As an aside out of the first 8 games we only get 3 home games?!

Travelled to Auckland and Melbourne

We got shafted in the draw unsurprisingly

I’ll take 2/4 but I reckon we will jag 3 wins
des wont be playing us without turbo... to much stubborn pride for the old **** he wont want to lose and will rush his star player back for sure

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Won't Manly be a big game, we need to teach Des a lesson.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
des wont be playing us without turbo... to much stubborn pride for the old **** he wont want to lose and will rush his star player back for sure
Out of the 4 games I really want to beat Manly

Souths other match because I hate those Kants

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Out of the 4 games I really want to beat Manly

Souths other match because I hate those Kants
you and me both man, Manly and Knights... we need those scalps because fuck Des and Klemmer

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dragons - Will be without Korbin Sims (broke his arm tonight), and Gareth Widdop. Dufty shaky under the high ball and two short wingers vs our Twin Towers.
Bunnies - No chance. Bunnies are on fire this year. Even without Burns, Doueihi, Knight, Inglis. Their wingers worry me and Cody Walker is having the best season in his career.
Cowboys - Possible chance. No Taumalolo, possibly no Feldt or Bolton.
Manly - No Tommy Turbo will hurt Manly hard. No Dylan Walker. But Fonua Blake and Marty Taupau were insanely good.
Yeah I can’t see us beating Bunnies but then again we almost toppled league leaders Storm away and without having Foz or Napa ( save 10 mins or so)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we play like today with Napa fit we get wins every game.

Boys will feed of todays performance specially the young guys.

Top 8 here we come !