Our new Go To Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Or the 30 metre out the back play...arrgghhh
we didn't score in the second half against Souths and we put 6 lousy points on tonight in 80 minutes. that's 6 points in 1 and a half games that is totally pathetic just like every player in the dogs team tonight disgraceful. If we don't take the spoon this year I will be very surprised this whole team needs to go there is nothing there in attack and nothing there in defence . worst performance against a Canberra side that wasn't doing much before the game and with Canberra only having one one man on the bench most of the night. Hang your heads in shame you are all unfit , slow cant tackle cant attack.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a momentum killer, every attacking play just about. It's the only play we seem to know.

We've got so many problems, it's not funny.

I don't even know where I'd start to be honest.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we didn't score in the second half against Souths and we put 6 lousy points on tonight in 80 minutes. that's 6 points in 1 and a half games that is totally pathetic just like every player in the dogs team tonight disgraceful. If we don't take the spoon this year I will be very surprised this whole team needs to go there is nothing there in attack and nothing there in defence . worst performance against a Canberra side that wasn't doing much before the game and with Canberra only having one one man on the bench most of the night. Hang your heads in shame you are all unfit , slow cant tackle cant attack.
Spoke too soon we score another with 20 seconds on the clock too little too late. I am in total shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.