Opinion Our forwards

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theyve surprised me a bit. Considering the size and lack of big names they had won the battles in the middle the last 2.5 weeks imo. The fact the team spent more times playing in the opps half against titans, south and in first half yesterday supports that argument.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They have aimed up and thats all we can ask for, with the injury toll its going to be interesting to see how selections go in the coming weeks.
Our squad depth is going to already start helping, bumps and niggles, no worries, next (solid) man in

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Imagine the chaos Morrin would have caused last night in slippery conditions
Would've dropped the ball 5 times and missed 10 tacklws

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would be good with a few more available talent. I know some of the forwards are back around round 10-12 not sure how fit they will be. But we should have enough week in week out not to lose the arm wrestle often.

Hopefully Mann isn’t out long. Last thing we need is more middles going down.
could be a blessing in disguise

Hutchinson will cover his number 14 position, brining sexton in

when Mann-comes
Back sexton stays and Hutchinson plays reserve grade.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Glad someone else noticed it, I was screaming at the TV, the whole 2nd half. The wife finally threw a shoe at me from the other room.

Always a Bulldog
Hahaha she didn't dare come into the room :grinning: Why didn't CC and JT send out a colourful message.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Salmon has been a bit hit miss but I think he's been handy in our starts in terms of line speed and tackle involvements.. even just getting himself in view to shut off avenues for the ball runner.. it's those extra efforts that the ex-Panthers and Mahoney, Kurt Mann bring that are making a difference.