Opinion Our forwards

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They've been able to match it with every team this year because you'd argue the Parra game they killed us on the back of our errors. Curran has been one of the signings of the year for me, he has a case for top 3 every game.. Max has been great, Kikau is a beast.. Mann great.. Hughes is building.. lots of good signs we just need a halfback

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would be good with a few more available talent. I know some of the forwards are back around round 10-12 not sure how fit they will be. But we should have enough week in week out not to lose the arm wrestle often.

Hopefully Mann isn’t out long. Last thing we need is more middles going down.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’ve probably played 3 of the top 5 packs in Sharks, Eels and Roosters. May, Collin’s and JWH is an imposing prop rotation. But our boys just rip in. Currans got that dawg in him!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
How good is Sam Hughes. He will play origin in the next few years. Kitonga is very talented also and should stay in first grade.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How good is Sam Hughes. He will play origin in the next few years. Kitonga is very talented also and should stay in first grade.
I don’t see it with Kitonga. But I agree on Hughes if he can stay injury free he has a big future.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We’ve probably played 3 of the top 5 packs in Sharks, Eels and Roosters. May, Collin’s and JWH is an imposing prop rotation. But our boys just rip in. Currans got that dawg in him!
Souths forwards are no slouches, either.