Our board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our board, it's time we moved our attention to our board, these guys are the ones who have the ability to change things and are doing F'all... To change it! How is it possible that hasler can go on making F'up after F'up and our board of impostors let him go? If hasler is on a million dollars and has destroyed our playing group, I wonder how much the board is on collectively to destroy our entire club!

Last edited:

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our board, it's time we moved our attention to our board, these guys are the ones who have the ability to change things and are doing F'all... To change it! How is it possible that hasler can go one making F'up after F'up and our board of impostors let him go? If hasler is on a million and has destroyed this playing group, I wonder how much the board is on collectively to destroy the entire club!
Spot on, heaps I bet. They should be held accountable and a change of board should be a priority.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our board, it's time we moved our attention to our board, these guys are the ones who have the ability to change things and are doing F'all... To change it! How is it possible that hasler can go on making F'up after F'up and our board of impostors let him go? If hasler is on a million dollars and has destroyed our playing group, I wonder how much the board is on collectively to destroy our entire club!
I think they're playin there cards rite as much as im with u

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually like the guys on the board and in all fairness theyve let the coach do his thing which most coaches would expect and it hasnt worked so now they are stepping in

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the board are starting to make the right moves it's a hard position they have put themselves when they gave Des full control over the football side of things and I think like many of us on here we thought eventually it would all come together but it hasn't and they have started getting power back off Des by cleaning out his staff and holding him accountable.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I think the board are starting to make the right moves it's a hard position they have put themselves when they gave Des full control over the football side of things and I think like many of us on here we thought eventually it would all come together but it hasn't and they have started getting power back off Des by cleaning out his staff and holding him accountable.
And signing him to a new 2 year deal? Come on spoonman.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Where has this been announced ? talks are on hold
Who said talks were on hold?
Our own CEO came out and said that an extension is in advance stages for a 2 year increase on his current contract.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who said talks were in hold?
I got told by someone that were on hold until after the season had finished. this same person told me Cleal was leaving a few weeks ago so I tend to believe them.
The contract negotiations with Des started 6 months ago so there must be something holding it up or they are on hold.
He certainly hasn't re-signed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got told by someone that were on hold until after the season had finished. this same person told me Cleal was leaving a few weeks ago so I tend to believe them.
The contract negotiations with Des started 6 months ago so there must be something holding it up or they are on hold.
He certainly hasn't re-signed.
The board can go get fucked, how they even thought of giving him an upgrade 6 months ago is ridiculous.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The board can go get fucked, how they even thought of giving him an upgrade 6 months ago is ridiculous.
This board has been a major disappointment especially Ray Dibb he was the main reason Lichaa came to the club Dibb is Lichaa's uncle.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Des in a do or die situation it seems.

The board is full of stupid old farts with their own internal agendas.

Dib, Coorey should go.

Mortimer and Peponis maybe as well.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Dib, Coorey should go.

He sjouldnt even be in the siuation. FOUR years is long enough to show signs of winning and improving, we got close but have regressed to a stage that we need someone new to take us in a different direction. Simply idiotic to trial his for next year, especially if he fails again. That means we will have just wasted another year. So depressing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Dib, Coorey should go.

They whole board needs a clean out. Graham Hughes had a rebel ticket last time but didn't get the votes but the problem is Dibb knows how to get the votes if you know what I mean.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually like the guys on the board and in all fairness theyve let the coach do his thing which most coaches would expect and it hasnt worked so now they are stepping in
Yes but he has had long enough now. It hasnt worked so they should have canned him the moment we lost to penriff. At this rate all it will take is a half decent year next year and they will renew his contract. That means SEVEN years of blurrrggghhhhh!!!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This board has been a major disappointment especially Ray Dibb he was the main reason Lichaa came to the club Dibb is Lichaa's uncle.
The board completely fucked up and let the fans down. They let Des develop the most negative, 1 dimensional style of play and did nothing about it until it was to late.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The board completely fucked up and let the fans down. They let Des develop the most negative, 1 dimensional style of play and did nothing about it until it was to late.
It's not just the style of play they have let him come in and piss all over the club and change the culture which night never be able to be changed back. They have a lot to answe for.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's not just the style of play they have let him come in and piss all over the club and change the culture which night never be able to be changed back. They have a lot to answe for.
I'm just over it. Just fucking sack the **** asap ffs

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He sjouldnt even be in the siuation. FOUR years is long enough to show signs of winning and improving, we got close but have regressed to a stage that we need someone new to take us in a different direction. Simply idiotic to trial his for next year, especially if he fails again. That means we will have just wasted another year. So depressing.
Agree 100%, in sport, teams should be improving and developing their juniors, it's not like the NRL runs a draft, there are major issues within the club and the board have been elected to make sure the situations like we're in doesn't get any worse, unfortunately it's not the case, if they don't stop the bleeding then they should F'off and let someone else who knows what they are doing take their place. I'm sick of people taking our club as a cash cow, riding the gravey train, to me they're worse than hasler and need to go with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.