Our 2nd half momentum starts with Kas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kas has been shit this season. He's a favourite of mine but willingly admit that he's been shit this year

Still it took kas to pull his finger out 2nd half and create momentum for us

I think it's been tolling on him, He's leaving to start for Melbourne and he's probably sicknof 30 minute stints here and down on motivation

Again I blame des the Muppet for this

Backend of 2014 tolman pulled a hammy and Kas was starting for us, He was steam rolling from the kick off

I think his conditioning would be a hell lot better if he actually had a run of games with minutes

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Can't use the excuse of limited minutes on the field being the reason he's unfit. He's so fucking lazy off the field that he's gassed in those limited minutes! He's a professional footballer ffs. He shouldn't need the reward of longer minutes to keep his fitness up. If anything the limited minutes should be driving him off the field to get better to prove himself worthy of longer stints.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Can't use the excuse of limited minutes on the field being the reason he's unfit. He's so fucking lazy off the field that he's gassed in those limited minutes! He's a professional footballer ffs. He shouldn't need the reward of longer minutes to keep his fitness up. If anything the limited minutes should be driving him off the field to get better to prove himself worthy of longer stints.
Very true

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's incredibly unfit, when he started one game after 15 minutes he looked like he was going to die on the field. There is really nothing we can do, he's going next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.