Origin of your Kennel name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've often wondered how Kennelers decided upon their Kennel name.. Some are pretty obvious and some are not so obvious.. Anyway it'd be interesting to find out..particularly if has anything to do with a witness protection program..

As for me..Well I'm in a wheelchair after cracking my neck..anyhoo I was talking to a person who is very in the know about research into a cure for paralysis.. She said that scientists believe that a wheelchair bound person who keeps their body fit will..when the cure comes..get back approximately 95% of their function..I like that percentage..hence I'm Mr95%..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i was originally Mr Rodriguez because my last name is Rodriguez, but then i decided to go with Rodzilla to overcompensate for my small penis, that name sounds like i have a large one

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i was originally Mr Rodriguez because my last name is Rodriguez, but then i decided to go with Rodzilla to overcompensate for my small penis, that name sounds like i have a large one

do you know there is a high possibility that some of the water you consume in your life time ,it would have once passed through a dinosaurs penis.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been through this before in another thread.

Have a bloody guess, Sherlock.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's what all the racist lebs called me when I was a boy growing up in the 80s and 90s in greenacre

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's what all the racist lebs called me when I was a boy growing up in the 80s and 90s in greenacre

It must be either Boxer or Assassin.

racist *****!

lol

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My initials Bruno-Lenny Adrian Henderson

No but seriously couldn't think of anything so blah it was

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
jesus christ mr 95% i had no idea. you're a trooper.

my name is mitch connor because of K E.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol there are rare breed in greenacre
i used to be a boxer and my birthday is on the17

yeah,long time ago, i was standing at the bus stop in wiley park and this car just slowly went pass and yelled "what the fck are you looking at"... i yelled back "Not you!" and ran.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
yeah,long time ago, i was standing at the bus stop in wiley park and this car just slowly went pass and yelled "what the fck are you looking at"... i yelled back "Not you!" and ran.
Lol was that you man your quick:p

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've often wondered how Kennelers decided upon their Kennel name.. Some are pretty obvious and some are not so obvious.. Anyway it'd be interesting to find out..particularly if has anything to do with a witness protection program..

As for me..Well I'm in a wheelchair after cracking my neck..anyhoo I was talking to a person who is very in the know about research into a cure for paralysis.. She said that scientists believe that a wheelchair bound person who keeps their body fit will..when the cure comes..get back approximately 95% of their function..I like that percentage..hence I'm Mr95%..
I always thought you named yourself after Hodko's 2013 goal kicking stat. Wasn't he known as mr 95%? Anyhow I love the odds for the cure .. That's exciting ( every day is a day closer to the future)

Status
Not open for further replies.