Optus down

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was with Optus. After the bullshit databreach stuff, just wasn't worth sticking with them. Not so much that they got Databreached. It was that they didn't give a shit that people's information was leaked. All they did was offer 12 months identity protection which they probably didn't pay a cent for as it was a marketing deal.

That along with the constant connection issues I had with them. Vodafone has even worse service, but at least they're honest about it. When I have a connection issue with Vodafone, they say that there's a problem. When I had an issue with Optus, I would call customer support and they would tell me that there is no issue. So I would call mates that work for Optus and they would tell me that there's an outage caused by an Optus fuck up.

I have two mates that work for Optus. Even with those issues, they always tell me how Optus is the greatest ISP ever. I tell them that if they spend a week working for any other ISP, they'll change their stance.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They want to go cashless, good luck if we have another dropout

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn’t Optus the “yes” network?

all those “yes” campaign buffoons imbeciles staying paying for the voice vote debacle.

is @Doogie a “yes” network customer with no internet?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
They want to go cashless, good luck if we have another dropout
Yep, stupid idea. At work not long back, we used Square for our business sales system. Anyhow, Square had a worldwide outage that lasted a whole day of trading that we couldn't serve anyone that didn't have cash. I would say we lost about 85% of business that day. Being a small independent business we can't afford losses like that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've narrowed it down to: -

Hamas
Israel
Russia
China
Some Optus shit **** employee who fucked up lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Took two hours to acknowledge their was an issue and gave fuck all excuse, poor effort by Optus.