One half away

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know which big name halves are still off contract for next year?

If we could just pick up a genuine half back for next year we'd be top 4 certainties. All other areas of our game are good, our direction really lets us down. Moses would be much better suited to fullback, goes missing to often. Reynolds would go to another level at 6 if he had a partner that took control so he could just run the footy which is when he plays his best

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we had a player in the 7 that was paid half of what mythbye is we would of won both the opening games.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a whole new spine, one decent half isn't going to win us a premiership when you have poor service from dummy half and a center playing fullback.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2018 should be our big recruitment perioed and if we play our cards right 2019 should be our next successful season. Players like Taylor, Sezer, Watson, Papalli, McCullough, Lowe and a few other gems are off contract.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
2018 should be our big recruitment perioed and if we play our cards right 2019 should be our next successful season.
Agreed, let go of jammar, Lichaa, mythbye, tolman (send him To knights) hopefully land a couple hard nose forwards Foran and cook or peats, oh and any fucking winger that is quick and can catch. Fucking holland ffs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agreed, let go of jammar, Lichaa, mythbye, tolman (send him To knights) hopefully land a couple hard nose forwards Foran and cook
Yep i wrote in another thread. Graham, Morris twins, Lichaa, Reynolds, Eastwood they all have to go im afraid. A full rebuild is needed, alot of our players have gone backwards over the last few seasons, over coached and under performing.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we need an established half at the back end of his career to work with these young lads.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moses Mbye is the worst halfback in the NRL. Hardly gets involved, cannot create, cannot direct the team around the park, can't bloody kick. He is absolutely useless. I'm done with him. He needs to go or be dropped.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I don't even think we need a star half at the moment. I think someone who can count the numbers, kick in general play and make the better decision more often than not would do. Maybe Frawley but who knows. We were pretty good tonight, honestly, but Mbye's lack of anything just nullified any work done to keep us in the game. Thought the bench was great tonight.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The irony is if we had Pearce we would almost win the comp easily

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Moses Mbye is the worst halfback in the NRL. Hardly gets involved, cannot create, cannot direct the team around the park, can't bloody kick. He is absolutely useless. I'm done with him. He needs to go or be dropped.
Called it as it is

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't even think we need a star half at the moment. I think someone who can count the numbers, kick in general play and make the better decision more often than not would do. Maybe Frawley but who knows. We were pretty good tonight, honestly, but Mbye's lack of anything just nullified any work done to keep us in the game. Thought the bench was great tonight.
Bingo. Mythbye is the worst player in the nrl in the 7 or 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.