On report for swearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this for real can players even be on report for swearing at another player? What has the game come to **** me!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...e-mitchell-moses/story-e6frf3xc-1227385357187

Coming late in the first half, the bizarre situation was instigated when Gold Coast forward Ryan James was penalised for laying in a tackle. As he got to his feet, Moses pushed him.

Now given the young Tiger weighs 80kg give or take, it was hardly Bowden versus Broadhurst.

Regardless, Sezer served up his verbal spray.

“You think you’re a tough c ..., bro?”

Afterwards, an NRL official confirmed Sezer had been placed on report by referee Ashley Klein for “something he said”.
Was heard clearly over the microphone (I heard it during the game and thought he might get done for it).

Fair call given Graham and Klemmer getting done for it.

There is a provision and charge for it under the NRL Judiciary too.

Offensive Language
Grade 1 75 points
Grade 2 100 points
Grade 3 125 points
Grade 4 150 points
Graed 5 175 points

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What a ****ing joke, Moses is a **** ffs

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just when you think the NRL can't get more stupid..... it does.

They are trying very hard it seems to turn this game into something else....... just wondering who it is that actually wants what they are trying to build?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That Mitchel Moses really fuking annoys me! Ive watched his games and he tries to play the tough guy despite being 80kg and a turnstile in defence.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
F@cking, reported for offensive language ??? F@cking NRL, shit karnts.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol! this is the biggest joke, every player on the field swears why is this any different, what about coaches in the box ? Maybe they should give them detention or pick up papers

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats ****ing shit , how the **** could you not swear on the footy field **** me the nrl should put it's self on report for being a mother****ing bunch of cocksucking soft cock ****s

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
nothing surprises me about National Rigged League after our game against Rabbitohs.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If you look up NRL moments on YouTube, you'll find a shitload of players swearing and carrying on. Its nothing new and its not going to change. The NRL need to f*ck off with their f*cking bullshit.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the game is becoming that sanitized and scrutinized its killing itself. its chasing away fans in the thousands, what dave smith and todd greenturd are doing to the game is wrong, its rugby league its played by men

can you imagine the new rules they will bring in next season...

when a player is penalised they must apoligise to the opposition
when a knock on they must hand the ball to the opposition
if a tackle hurts a player, the person who did the tackle must sit in the naughty corner for 1 set of 6
when the opposition scores a try the defending team must shake the try scorers hand
at half time players will sit in a circle out on the field and have a orange quarter

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
-Watch vision of the Souths vs.Warriors game from yesterday and you can hear John Sutton giving the ref an absolute gobful of expletives after he went upstairs on a try decision yesterday and they are worried about a player swearing at another?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nrl in two years time:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL will be an animated tv series??
We'll, it's scripted already... In 2 years time it will turn into sarcastaball.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the occasional c or f bomb is fine, but there's also no need for it to be every second word either (and this is from a man who has finally learned not to use the c word to his wife...).

If it's a major issue, the ref could just have a quiet word during a breqk in play.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
-Watch vision of the Souths vs.Warriors game from yesterday and you can hear John Sutton giving the ref an absolute gobful of expletives after he went upstairs on a try decision yesterday and they are worried about a player swearing at another?
So I'm assuming Sutton will be getting a 3 match suspension? Right?

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a ****ing joke, Moses is a **** ffs
100% agree. I can't stand watching the little f**ker play. What Sezer said was justified.

The worst thing about the 'no punch rule' is that c**ts with small man syndrome like Moses can be absolute w*nkers on the field knowing that the opposition can't retaliate.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kinda like when Barba mouthed off to no end at Mason a few years back. You could see Willie wanted to eat him but couldn't do a single thing which just encouraged that little c*ntrash Barba to keep going.

Bring back the biff and watch them all shut the f*ck up!

Status
Not open for further replies.