Okunbur cops racist online abuse

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I don't condone the comments at all..

No matter how frustrating it's been supporting the team the past few years, publicly slurring a player with racist comments is disgraceful and uncalled for.

In saying that I've heard comments like this come out of the mouths of supporters at games. The difference being this is posted online in a direct forum where as at games some have used profanities and similar derogatory comments towards players, referees, sideline officials etc in the heat of battle..
Granted when it's been within ear shot it's been publicly called out by the NRL, media and clubs..

Hope they find this coward and teach him some respect.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dogs fans - first time poster. Been reading The Kennel since '07 and member since '16.

Perhaps we consider the possibility that this person is not a dogs fan, but using an overt, emotive alias to discredit the club? We're about to bring in TPJ, Naden, the Fox - the convenience of their backgrounds and this move shouldn't be lost on us. It's despicable and calculated in my view.

Looking at it from this perspective, doesn't the poster's so called name, the way the messages are written, the religious insignia all seem 'made in heaven' for our club? Hmmmm

The club and police should dig a tad deeper - we may uncover more than what's on face value....
The Australian/Middle Eastern community has just as many racists as the rest of the country champ, deal with it.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
People who speak total utter filth like this don’t deserve the attention because that is all they are seeking, they should be ignored by all and dealt with by the appropriate authorities. This is one very sad person who stoops to one of the lowest levels a human ever could lower themselves to, I hope they learn some humility with this and repent for their misconduct.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Did anything come of the Siebold investigation?
Remember when he was trolled last year and he said he had a cyber security company involved along with Police? He said he didn’t want compensation but wanted accountability.

Last I heard he ‘handed 3 names to the NRL Integrity Unit’ and they were somehow suspected of originating from the NSW RL but then…crickets.

No decent person would support these kinds of comments and they only reflect on the lack of character and pissweakery of the poster.

Whilst it’s great Jayden called it out and the club publicly supports him - the likelihood of prosecution is low. That’s what needs to change in the absence of across the board decency (which let’s face it is never likely - there will always be grubs).

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I don't condone the comments at all..

No matter how frustrating it's been supporting the team the past few years, publicly slurring a player with racist comments is disgraceful and uncalled for.

In saying that I've heard comments like this come out of the mouths of supporters at games. The difference being this is posted online in a direct forum where as at games some have used profanities and similar derogatory comments towards players, referees, sideline officials etc in the heat of battle..
Granted when it's been within ear shot it's been publicly called out by the NRL, media and clubs..

Hope they find this coward and teach him some respect.
Still not ok to do it at a game. Others hear it and think it's fine as well. Then you end up with idiots like this one who just need to one up everybody else and do it directly.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious the Paul bloke is a kid, I couldn’t imagine an adult carrying on like that.
I don't need to imagine it, have seen it, and a whole lot of other disgraceful stuff from people you'd think would know better.

Could well be a youngster, but wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
be careful Bob. Firstly for libel & the term you used is considered racist by our Aboriginal friends.
No offence meant as its an abbreviation but its blatantly obvious the Police and Government hate several minority groups in society themselves.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A couple of Broncos players have also reported some racial abuse after their loss to Newcastle last night. Hopefully this starts a bit of a movement and offenders are seriously dealt with.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A couple of Broncos players have also reported some racial abuse after their loss to Newcastle last night. Hopefully this starts a bit of a movement and offenders are seriously dealt with.
Not hard to believe. Us Dogs fans have been coping racism from the Newcastle rednecks at the stadium for years.

Even Caucasian Dogs fans copped abuse for defending us.

PS just realised it's in QLD but my post stands.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not hard to believe. Us Dogs fans have been coping racism from the Newcastle rednecks at the stadium for years.

Even Caucasian Dogs fans copped abuse for defending us.

PS just realised it's in QLD but my post stands.
It’s quite disgusting behaviour making racist comments.
Do these people feel protected I’d say they are a very small minority.
Tbh I have never personally heard those remarks at a game.

Last edited:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anything come of the Siebold investigation?
Remember when he was trolled last year and he said he had a cyber security company involved along with Police? He said he didn’t want compensation but wanted accountability.

Last I heard he ‘handed 3 names to the NRL Integrity Unit’ and they were somehow suspected of originating from the NSW RL but then…crickets.

No decent person would support these kinds of comments and they only reflect on the lack of character and pissweakery of the poster.

Whilst it’s great Jayden called it out and the club publicly supports him - the likelihood of prosecution is low. That’s what needs to change in the absence of across the board decency (which let’s face it is never likely - there will always be grubs).
I agree they will unlikely face any prosecution which is a major problem people just hide behind the keyboard and mouth off with absolute vile.

In regards to A.S by memory he mentioned that the company investigating had passed on names.
He was pretty filthy on the entire saga and seemed focused on bringing those in question to justice.
Since then its gone extremely quite so who knows what happened behind the scenes.
Not a peep out of anyone, there could be a number of reasons for the silence but should imagine litigation is playing a part.
Tracking down the culprits wouldn’t have come cheap but bringing down big hitters not so straight forward.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree they will unlikely face any prosecution which is a major problem people just hide behind the keyboard and mouth off with absolute vile.

In regards to A.S by memory he mentioned that the company investigating had passed on names.
He was pretty filthy on the entire saga and seemed focused on bringing those in question to justice.
Since then its gone extremely quite so who knows what happened behind the scenes.
Not a peep out of anyone, there could be a number of reasons for the silence but should imagine litigation is playing a part.
Tracking down the culprits wouldn’t have come cheap but bringing down big hitters not so straight forward.
Australia has recently passed new laws in regard to this & social media companies have said they will help by passing on information to Police, so hopefully harsh punishment is to come. If they are a young person they MAY just get some sort of counselling though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s quite disgusting behaviour making racist comments.
Do these people feel protected I’d say they are a very small minority.
Tbh I have never personally heard those remarks at a game.
I think you're scraping the bottom of the barrel if you resort to racist remarks to insult.

That, or you're just a dumb fuck who isn't creative enough to insult properly.

I admit I take the piss out him by calling him KnockOnMor, but won't go further than that tbh.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
An Adelaide Crows player has copped a 6 week suspension for using a racial slur at a player in an SAFL game - as a spectator. What a dickhead.

He's also been fined $20K to be paid to an ATSI program and forced to undertake an education program.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get we all love the club and feel passionate but this is too far, it's only a game no-one should have to put up with that.
And what makes it worse he wasn’t even the worse player seriously ppl need to wake up .