Opinion Okunbor needs to play first grade next year

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was brilliant in the 1st half then one of his usual drop balls seemed to turn the momentum

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For first grade, Still too many rocks and not enough diamonds IMO

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re just bitter because I was right about Elliott.
Flanagun you are such a stirrer, you wind everyone up. Elliott is gone, didn’t leave on great terms and you still try and remind everyone of him.1663582897646.gif

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a Reserve Grade player. He's proven any time he's been called up to FG he isn't up to that level.. Okunbur lovers seem to ignore all of the tries we concede down his side in FG because he's horribly out of position and rushes in for no reason.

There's also a reason why he didn't get called up to FG after Baz got fired despite us being a bottom 5 team and having a bunch of injuries in the backline.. Because no one at the club thinks he's a FG standard player.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a Reserve Grade player. He's proven any time he's been called up to FG he isn't up to that level.. Okunbur lovers seem to ignore all of the tries we concede down his side in FG because he's horribly out of position and rushes in for no reason.

There's also a reason why he didn't get called up to FG after Baz got fired despite us being a bottom 5 team and having a bunch of injuries in the backline.. Because no one at the club thinks he's a FG standard player.
He doesn't come in for no reason, he comes in because Schoupp makes terrible defensive decisions......same reason JAC comes in all the time.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He doesn't come in for no reason, he comes in because Schoupp makes terrible defensive decisions......same reason JAC comes in all the time.
He was doing it before Schoupp was even in the team and does the same thing in Reserves.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was doing it before Schoupp was even in the team and does the same thing in Reserves.
Show me video of one time he has rushed in off his wing when there hasn't been a gaping hole to plug.... just one....I'll wait.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Show me video of one time he has rushed in off his wing when there hasn't been a gaping hole to plug.... just one....I'll wait.
I can't be fucked. I could send a million clips of him doing that. Or him facing his own goal-line with his back turned to the opposition while they're attacking his side..

But I don't want to ruin your Okunbur fantasy for you.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't be fucked. I could send a million clips of him doing that. Or him facing his own goal-line with his back turned to the opposition while they're attacking his side..

But I don't want to ruin your Okunbur fantasy for you.
Translation: I don't want to argue with you, coz I've got nothing.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Translation: I don't want to argue with you, coz I've got nothing.
No.. More like.. Translation: You'll reply to my and everyone else's posts within two milliseconds to make this a 900 pages thread like you do with all of your other shit, trolling threads, so I can't be fucked going back and forth..