Oks

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t question the accuracy on if Gus is narcissistic or not. I just know Andy/Actros (Luke’s English manager) has been positive towards him in the past.
My assumption is that things have changed since the July meeting and his comments around Gus are telling on what will happen next.

I would say your source, amazing as it is, does not prove “100%” it’s true either, (again, I wasn’t questioning if it is or not- it makes no difference). I would wonder if your mums friends son is one of the players who is part of the future, or part of the current problem. That can influence a mothers opinion as well
Actros isn’t Andy the manager.
Actros has told us who he is without telling us if you’ve paid attention over the years.
not my place to doxx so don’t ask.but he ain’t Andy.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Actros isn’t Andy the manager.
Actros has told us who he is without telling us if you’ve paid attention over the years.
not my place to doxx so don’t ask.but he ain’t Andy.
I know what he has said over the years, and also what he won’t deny.
You’re welcome to believe whatever you like. Run along pest.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I know what he has said over the years, and also what he won’t deny.
You’re welcome to believe whatever you like. Run along pest.
Fool.
You are 200% wrong.
too foolish to even consider that fact.
In one screenshot I could prove you wrong if I wanted

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
“I could prove you wrong if I wanted”

Lol
Well yes.
I know exactly who Actros is. Down to the name.
If I pointed out how I know then everyone will also know because it’ll be on a plate so I have no intention on doxxin him. Be happy that someone close to a player is giving us insight.

Bulldogruss etc are just drawing conclusion he is a manager based on comments about knowing about his English contract offers. That’s armchair detective stuff.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Well yes.
I know exactly who Actros is. Down to the name.
If I pointed out how I know then everyone will also know because it’ll be on a plate so I have no intention on doxxin him. Be happy that someone close to a player is giving us insight.

Bulldogruss etc are just drawing conclusion he is a manager based on comments about knowing about his English contract offers. That’s armchair detective stuff.
OK pal

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fool.
You are 200% wrong.
too foolish to even consider that fact.
In one screenshot I could prove you wrong if I wanted
@Nasheed

I’d be interested to know how you know the real name of @Actros a kennel member and what screen shot could you send to prove you are correct.

Id also like to know what a moderator @Mitch Connor would have to prove you wrong … all sounds a bit sus…

Image1693239008.243483.jpg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not telling you.
Or anyone else.
It’s not from a mod or anything.
Also I don’t really care, as long as it’s not through privileged information your not supposed to have … I’m big on internet security …

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also I don’t really care, as long as it’s not through privileged information your not supposed to have … I’m big on internet security …
No lol.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got banned for a small time but hasn’t been seen since I am also curious when thsi ban is endifn
You’re Rockin that new avatar by the way … glad you’ve stuck with it … shows your soft warm and fuzzy side ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re Rockin that new avatar by the way … glad you’ve stuck with it … shows your soft warm and fuzzy side ..
Say hi to Mehmet and the auburn Turks.
I know they pay u