Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fingers Crossed we can win but have a feeling after watching them capitulate late in the game against the Jets that this could get very ugly for us.

Good news for our future with plenty of young talent coming through but feel the Panfffers will run riot once our defence starts to puncture.

Our win against the Jets mirrored that of the Swans against the Pies. Swans had a big lead and fell in to win by a point. Geelong have been the top side, like Penrith in the NRL and I fear a blowout score in the AFL Grand Final to the Cats.

Good news for the Swans and that is you need to be in a GF to eventually win one and that could very well be in 12 months time as Buddy Franklin has signed on with the Swans for one more year.
Swans are an utter disgrace should not be allowed back into NSW, keep nancyball south of the border where it belongs with Warwick Capper & Co.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Game day, can’t wait to shit talk their fans on Facebook chat

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Facebook seriously the only place to watch this?

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will always push that shit, they should just pick up the 50 people that watch women’s sport and take them to the ground for free
And televise the real game
[emoji1787][emoji122][emoji6][emoji2958]

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s what I’d love to know mate
Surely the actual competition organisers will cover it...
Im not a net junky so haven't got a clue where see it

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will always push that shit, they should just pick up the 50 people that watch women’s sport and take them to the ground for free
And televise the real game
So sick of this Women's NRL bullshit. Shit product i have zero interest in. Should be played before Jersey Flegg in front of the 6 fans that are interested.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRLW is decent and i do like to watch it but for it to be broadcasted over the NSWRL Grand Final in which has been around for decades is just wrong.
Yep and just another sign that the flogs in charge of the game have no idea what they are doing. All they do is piss off the majority of supporters.