Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Live by the stats, die by the stats motherfuckers!

Here is a stat, ****.....

99.8% of Dogs fans are happy that you have been kicked the fuck out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Due to a lack of professionalism, knowledge and appreciation I will be leaving this forum.
There are certain people within this organisation that have funny ways of dealing with things. I don't know if it's a lack of experience or education but it's ridiculous.
I will be taking all my contacts with me and ensuring that they no longer participate in this forum and likewise
I will no longer be associated with the forum either. Very disappointing after all the effort I've put in only to know that there's a bunch of inexperienced and unappreciative people behind this all so as I said you will not be hearing from me or any of associates again.
The only positive thing that came out of this all is a few good friends that I have made. Good bye all and all the best
upload_2017-9-20_0-40-56.png

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I dont think he goes anywhere. Especially since Des is gone. Mozzes waited years to play together again and i dont see them wanting to break it up so soon. I think Mozzes have a couple of good seasons left in them, if injury doesnt stop either of them sooner. They showed earlier in the season, then the last 3 rounds that they can still play decent footy. We arent enough over the cap now to need to shed big money players, or anything more than fringe players.
He is in deep talks with the Dragons, hasnt had a word to the Sharks, that's all BS..

JMP2024

Waterboy
Reaction score
So... i keep hearing Dean Pay as the next (favourable) coach in line due to him
having knowledge of the Bulldogs culture. If that's the case, why hasn't he had role in the Bulldogs coaching ranks/system (ie. junior, u20's, NSW Prems etc...)?
What does that say of Jim Dymock and co who have been there and put in the time?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How am I going to work today....

woahhhhh thats the excuse...
DESSIES GONE

whiskey...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So... i keep hearing Dean Pay as the next (favourable) coach in line due to him
having knowledge of the Bulldogs culture. If that's the case, why hasn't he had role in the Bulldogs coaching ranks/system (ie. junior, u20's, NSW Prems etc...)?
What does that say of Jim Dymock and co who have been there and put in the time?
Because Des WAS the judge jury and executor. He was hand picking and ysing the scraps so as to screw tge club and keep him safe. The wheel has turned.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
got a filthy hangover but still feeling awesome,anyone herd from the little fella??

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
got a filthy hangover but still feeling awesome,anyone herd from the little fella??
They've all magically stopped posting.

Face up to what you've got coming boys, The amount of shit you put on everyone else (especially Qld dog) do the honourable thing and face the music

ehedges

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good. What an awful season, the one prior wasn't much better either......

ehedges

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was at work and it pinged up on my Apple Watch! I had to sneak away to read the email! Hahahaha.

N

Natboy

What does slimy Dib say on the video in the members email?
I don't have my card on me to log on
Cheers!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do him and us a favour and permaban the whinging **** rash.
**** posts shit that's already public knowledge, then expects us to circle jerk around him when it actually happens ??

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
**** posts shit that's already public knowledge, then expects us to circle jerk around him when it actually happens ??
And I gave the information 2 months ago and even named my sources to Mr I.

You won't see me carrying on like a Fuckwit of the highest degree lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To all my fellow Bulldogs supporters
CAN WE PLACE A PRICE ON GETTING RID OF CANCER ?
Hasler became a cancer at Canterbury
Here is why
Destroyed our playing roster sacking the great players & signing and retaining rubbish players
Destroyed our attack we became the worst attacking team in memory
Got rid of all loyal people in the club and employed his Manly mates on big $$$$
And know the hungry scumbag wants to sue us
GETTING RID OF CANCER IS.....PRICELESS !!!
The funny thing is...Same media that made a laughing stock out of our game are feelling sorry for him
TO HELL WITH THE LOT OF THEM
THIS IS THE BULLDOGS.....BE A MEMBER !
..............UNITED WE STAND !!!..................

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Des wants to sue someone he should sue his manager. Wasn't it his job to ensure the contract terms protected Des ? From what I've been told Des accepted a deal where he would get a huge bonus if we made the top 4 but he could be terminated and paid shit if we failed to make the top 8. If he had made the top 4 I'm sure he would have wanted his bonus so he's got to accept fuck all when his team did fuck all - oh except in the last 3 games when they went out to show what they were capable of when not listening to Des

Status
Not open for further replies.