Official AFL Discussion Thread

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KISS were awesome your being serious? I didn't watch so it's a serious(but fk I'm surprised at your opinion)question lol
Yep. Crowd involved, kids on stage and on the field air guitaring in KISS make-up.

Maybe watch it on YouTube (I’m sure it’s on there by now!).

Why are you surprised?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love Mark Seymour..and fk I love Throw Your Arms Around Me.. And Holy Grail.. Oh bloody hell love all Hunters and Collectors songs..

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
First AFL grandfinal Ive ever watched. Was going great till half time entertainment put everyone at the ground asleep

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Hunters and Collectors. Spew.
They are without doubt the shittest band to come out of Australia.
Good game so far though. Up the Lions

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is this depression half time entertainment

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing can beat the NRLol's pre-match entertainment. The woke smoke ceremonies followed by Barnesy

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Closeness of game is keeping’s it entertaining. The skill level is quite poor. Guys dropping catch with no one near them, guys with no pressure kicking straight into opposition. I’m don’t watch game much but seems skill level has dropped off a lot over the years. Not sure who to go for either!! Maybe the pies

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
KISS were awesome your being serious? I didn't watch so it's a serious(but fk I'm surprised at your opinion)question lol
I watched seemed strange to me. Like kiss are a dinosaur band. Who are u catering for, the 60 plus fan base or the new generation. Crowd did get involved, yet typically was only wen the key words were on. Watching him swing guitar at end looked awkward as ****. Thought he’s arm would fall off

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is a draw its a full replay next week ?