Official AFL Discussion Thread

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go you Swannies.. They didn’t fade in the 4th quarter…thankfully the Sun’s goal radar was a little off..
And shoot up to 6th on the ladder *pending other results.

They did enough when it counted Mr.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Next week is huge. Adelaide in Adelaide. I hope they smash Dawson. Win that game and we should be safe. Lose that and we have to beat Melbourne at the SCG which ain't easy

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a game between Carlton & Melbourne

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Carlton has been playing different since their bye. They have the talent to make the GF, especially with Collingwood, Port & Brisbane choking lately.
Like I said, Carlton are the best team right now.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have been watching AFL lately, less refereeing influencing imo and the top games are free flowing and played with a good spirit, less penalty milking and trying to con refs, etc
Not disputing what you are saying because I don’t understand the rules but every AFL fan I’ve read on Insta etc say the games cooked. They want to come over to league lol

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
that 4th qtr was a disgrace from the swans very lucky to not have lost

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very scratchy, won't win a final on that form but may be saving their best for a finals date as i think their definitely in now?

2 weeks ago I said Saints wouldn't win another game have since rolled Richmond and put today the Cats out of their misery haha.

Don't follow the game closely but htf did the Bombers get smashed by a 100+ ??

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This Swans do it again.. the notorious fourth quarter faders .. they didn’t even score a goal, the Crows scored four..not sure if it’s a mental thing or a fitness thing but they really need to address it. They only got their win because of a slight touch on the post..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This Swans do it again.. the notorious fourth quarter faders .. they didn’t even score a goal, the Crows scored four..not sure if it’s a mental thing or a fitness thing but they really need to address it. They only got their win because of a slight touch on the post..
don't think it even touched the post... I'm surprised they didn't get it reviewed

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really pleased with the way the Blues have been playing. They have been like Canterbury Bankstown in the AFL for some time, and are now performing the way I wish the Dogs might have done this year.
It's a good parallel. Carlton were my original team and were a powerhouse, like the Bulldogs. I adopted the Swans sometime after they moved to Sydney. But in recent years have also taken out Blues membership again. Their revival gives me hope for Canterbury.