Offer Made (May)

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got zero hope this is happening. The Roosters always resign the players they want to keep. They’ll keep him somehow
This is true but their pack is stacked and I’m holding to hope he wants to be a consistent starter.

Their pack consists of Collins, JWH, Leniu, Wong, Butcher bros, Stili, Whyte and Crichton. If thy didn’t sign Leniu, I could see him staying.

Last edited:

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s all the hate for Tyrone? I can’t recall him doing anything. In fact I don’t even know who he is. What did he do?

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s all the hate for Tyrone? I can’t recall him doing anything. In fact I don’t even know who he is. What did he do?
Filmed a girl with out consent sent it to people, got in trouble then post the grand final win over south’s put something on social media basically acting like he was vindicated now after the win
Is a rough summation

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sign Tyrone on the cheap and that will sway Terrell. Just leave Tyrone in reserves or he can be the Dogs camera man.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus is the one that sacked him from Penrith when he was coming through. Made an example of him too iirc. Interesting to see if all is forgiven.

Edit, in before people think I'm confusing him for Tyrone. We slotted him post Gus. Terrell was for ditching training, shit attitude etc. No doubt he has matured since then though.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus is the one that sacked him from Penrith when he was coming through. Made an example of him too iirc. Interesting to see if all is forgiven.

Edit, in before people think I'm confusing him for Tyrone. We slotted him post Gus. Terrell was for ditching training, shit attitude etc. No doubt he has matured since then though.
He would have had to For Robinson to pick him in FG

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes please

His brother that players centre at the Panthers is a cracker of a centre

No to the super league brother

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes please

His brother that players centre at the Panthers is a cracker of a centre

No to the super league brother
He plays wing for Panther (injured all of last year) but could probably play centre to a quality level too.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could his connection with Jason Taylor help get him to the Dogs in 2024?

I’m sure Taylor coached him at the Bears in 2023
From all reports Taylor is the bad cop at the club when it comes to pushing the boys at training. He might not be the one that we should be looking at for as a drawcard to potential recruits even if he has a pre existing relationship.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This signing is a fucking clown show. Sick to death of the circus.

With all due respect, he sounds like a complete idiot. Fuck him and the Roosters.

"please sign my bros up as well". They are NOT rep stars like the Morris twins, so get real!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This signing is a fucking clown show. Sick to death of the circus.

With all due respect, he sounds like a complete idiot. Fuck him and the Roosters.

"please sign my bros up as well". They are NOT rep stars like the Morris twins, so get real!!!
Cool... we'll just persist with props who weigh 80kg dripping wet.