NSW Team Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

No, Ben Harris is a New South Welshmen and played fantastic in City/Country. I have him in my side for his defence a lone but he isn't too bad of an attacker either.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No, Ben Harris is a New South Welshmen and played fantastic in City/Country. I have him in my side for his defence a lone but he isn't too bad of an attacker either.
cooper is a good defender- if only him and gasnier would work out some moves between them in attack instead of trying to out do each other

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Pissed off. Braith deserves a spot.

HORNBY??? WTF????

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Halves shoud have been Anasta & Finch or Anasta & Carney. Ill be suprised if NSW dont get pummeled in this game

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Despite what everyone here is saying, I like the look of the team. If only Luke Bailey was fit.

PS: Where's Mitchell Pearce? What happens if NSW need a bomb?

K

kennyy

I am very disappointed seeing them pick Fitzgibbon "The serial flopper", and what are they doing leaving Braith Anasta out?

We're going to have to rely on Buderus to get some kicks out of dummy half without Anasta.

Can wallace kick?
Most if not all halfbacks have a kicking game.

B

Ben Godberts.

braith anasta and mitch peirce are useless against hodges falou slater inglis

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am happy to see no Finch and Anasta. Dissapointed to see Hindy not make the team. Looks good to me.

The really sad part of all this is it appears Hazem will go down in history as a one game wonder. :(

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
About time they pick a team of guys in-form. None of those loyalty picks anymore.
Well except Fitzgibbon. Probably his final season.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bloodly blues picking wallace

Well done to him but his not ready yet, anasta, finch would be better options. Broncos will struggle this weekend against the sharks :( oh god plz no Perry

Overall a pretty decent looking team but

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloodly blues picking wallace

Well done to him but his not ready yet, anasta, finch would be better options. Broncos will struggle this weekend against the sharks :( oh god plz no Perry

Overall a pretty decent looking team but
Mate, have you seen Finch and Anasta in the past at this level? I have been dancing around since those two muppets missed selection. Either of those two getting in had me very worried. :grinning:

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats true. Im not a fan of either of them, but Wallace was in reserve grade for the panthers last year. Sure he has been playing well for the Broncos, but I dont think his ready for origin. Carney would of been a better option to.

I hope Wallace plays well (but no to well :P) but I would of gone with experience. Maybe the selfish Broncos part of me is coming through to :P

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didnt anybody see Bird play in last years origin?

He went really well, performed better than Anasta at origin level. Now if only he can repeat the performance

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pissed off. Braith deserves a spot.

HORNBY??? WTF????
Braiths got nothing!...he seems to have thrown all other attacking options out the window and is now a proffesional speculatory bomb expert!!!

T4T4NK4

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We'll smash QLD this year. If Bird can replicate his performance from last year, we'll win.

Good side the selectors have picked.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
We'll smash QLD this year. If Bird can replicate his performance from last year, we'll win.

Good side the selectors have picked.
About time someone can see the good things here!!!!! NSW has a great coach and some good young players who can play an up-tempo game. Go the Blues!!!!!!!!

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About time someone can see the good things here!!!!! NSW has a great coach and some good young players who can play an up-tempo game. Go the Blues!!!!!!!!
And Belly ache will be bringing the Storm wrestling coach in to make sure there is no shortage of grapple tackles. QLD officials are seething at this btw.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
QLD officials are always seething. They're inbred rednecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.