Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’ve watched the SG ball game in full now and wow I have to say that’s the best I’ve seen Woods play. He is incredible. Get excited fans. Anyone who hasn’t got NSWRL tv I urge you to get it. Great to watch our lower grades on.
Seve was great as well but I was particularly impressed with Oliva Smith. Real skilful prop

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I’ve watched the SG ball game in full now and wow I have to say that’s the best I’ve seen Woods play. He is incredible. Get excited fans. Anyone who hasn’t got NSWRL tv I urge you to get it. Great to watch our lower grades on.
Seve was great as well but I was particularly impressed with Oliva Smith. Real skilful prop
I liked the look of Spinks as well. Some really hard/ tough runs. Looks to have gotten a bit bigger. I always get a good vibe from smaller blokes who play above their weight and grow a bit later. Had to learn how to play against monsters then they get big themselves and dominate.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was actually one of Wood's quieter games I thought Conti out played him.
Hoping Woods shows alot more next weekend.

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
It was actually one of Wood's quieter games I thought Conti out played him.
Hoping Woods shows alot more next weekend.
Wow. Incredibly bad take. Woods is probably the best young half that we have had come through in 20 years. Conti was good but Woods controlled the game perfectly.

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
I liked the look of Spinks as well. Some really hard/ tough runs. Looks to have gotten a bit bigger. I always get a good vibe from smaller blokes who play above their weight and grow a bit later. Had to learn how to play against monsters then they get big themselves and dominate.
Hard to find a bad player in that performance

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow. Incredibly bad take. Woods is probably the best young half that we have had come through in 20 years. Conti was good but Woods controlled the game perfectly.
Of course he is i was never disputing that!
All i said was that Woods had a quieter day then normal.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Huge prop IMB making his long awaited comeback in Massey Cup on Sunday after more than 12 months out with injury.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Ravik is listed as playing centre rather than fullback in flegg this weekend? Taye Cochrane playing well or is Ravik getting a rocket?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Ravik is listed as playing centre rather than fullback in flegg this weekend? Taye Cochrane playing well or is Ravik getting a rocket?
Hopefully both

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ravik was named on the wing last weekend as well.
I think i did hear that Wavik was abit lazy in defence thats probably why he's been shifted.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happens in relation the postponed game we had in Flegg a couple of weeks ago ?