Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the intensity stays sharks don’t appear to want to be there at all

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too early to call but would ko be better suited to centres/fullback where he doesn’t have the pressure of controlling the game/creating for others and can focus on his strengths ie running the ball.
Gus talked him up as a potential lock but is still undersized for weekly nrl grind

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck this shit.

What's this copyright bullshit blocking the screen?

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good win to the Flegg boys . . . These are our future first graders
Yes indeed we seem to be forming a good dynasty here in Flegg. Can see now why they pulled KO & Joash P back to Flegg mid season. Looks to me like CC is trying to re-engineer the Panthers model, with a group of kids all playing juniors together & knowing each others game backwards…..then coming into NRL as a group in 25/26.[emoji50]‍[emoji100]

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How can we watch todays game online?
They don't start to transmit until a few minutes before the game. Last week I tried nswrltv and nswrlfacebook in my search engine. neither worked at first but one of them came good just as the game was starting - I don't remember which one!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fun Fact, Canberra Raiders spenr the most money on their SG Ball team followed by Parramatta Eels.
Matt Arthur who is only 18 is playing Flegg with Eels, half SG Ball side now in Flegg, Arthur has played reserve grade already, very good hooker, not there on his last name.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So..this game will be a watch on bookface deal then and at 1pm EST ?