Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Perham swap sides? I thought he was playing inside Wilson in the first half?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just heard sexton in after game interview. Seems a good kid, obviously thinks about he’s footy. Has a good head on shoulders. I know magpies are bottom of the table, so hard to take too much out of it. Yet he was dominant

MattD

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just heard sexton in after game interview. Seems a good kid, obviously thinks about he’s footy. Has a good head on shoulders. I know magpies are bottom of the table, so hard to take too much out of it. Yet he was dominant
Played really well

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't ask for anymore than dominant performances in NSW Cup. If Hutchison keeps being ordinary then he will eventually get his chance

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully they asked for Michael Gabriel in return not sure if jets still a feeder club for Cronulla
Why would they trade him back? SMH the comments on here make no sense. That would effectively be swapping Rajab for Tracey which is a terrible deal

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why would they trade him back? SMH the comments on here make no sense. That would effectively be swapping Rajab for Tracey which is a terrible deal
Sorry was suggesting keeping Tracey. Offering Rajab for him back only

Juniorluke

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watched the full 80 live. Thought Hopoi had his best game of senior football.
interesting to see what they are trying with Samrani turning him into a back rower.
Harry Hayes very good. Looks incredibly fit.
knight was good as well.
a lot of these guys are pushing up for first grade selection which is great for the club.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Had no idea Rajab got the flick. Suspect there will be many more lower grade movements over the coming weeks.

DFLWatto

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just watched the cup game and man it’s wild that skeleton and sexy are stuck in cup.. I mean skele’s runs are so good, fast and strong with a step, dangerous as fuck.
And sexton just has that attack that Hutchison doesn’t have, 2 tries and 1 TA. He didn’t make any real defensive errors either.
I really wish he would give sexy a proper go in FG… if he fails miserably then at least you tried..

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like the panthers we are trying to play one style of football across the grades - everyone is buying in and players like knight (by his own admission), Sexton and the Skeleton know the areas they need to improve.
Seeing how Haywood seamlessly fitted into our 17 is a very good sign - I have no doubt players like Hayes would also be able to come in and do exactly what is required.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Noticed Booth didn't play Massey on the weekend. Hopefully he is still on track.....