JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL

Your kidding yourselves if you go passed Petero

kingdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
if sandow finishes off the season well he will get it for sure, but if they souths begin to struggle i wouldnt go pass taulima tautai, his consistent and also has only missed one or two first grade games this year

their is also wade graham lachlan coote if penrith finish off the year well

anthony cherrington as well

sonny fai as well,, but i doubt they will give anythin to warriors players besides steve price

so i wuld say chris sandow

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Petro was the buy of the season for penrith.

The guy is a workhorse trojan, and brings alot to the Panthers team

Was Peter Wallace recuited this year to the broncos? (pardon my ignorance) If so he would also be bordering on the buy of the season was just unfortunate he suffered a bad injury

A

A_C

Billy Ngawini was cut from Canterbury because his attitude was quite dreadful. Several times he was late to training and never had a reason. Despite this, Billy was a big part of our premier league side. He is very crafty, quick and deceptive. He has a lot of promise no doubt and the club saw him as a first grade hooker. But in the end, his commitment and attitude was his down fall, which is why we happily let him walk to the Titans where it seems he has the exact same problem.

Billy was actually approached by Canterbury to return but he turned down the offer because his heart wasn't in it.

Cheers,
I/N
you already posted this HT

League Freak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I may be a Panthers fan but I just can't go past Petero.

In fact I reckon he was a bargain.....a player that just effects the whole club at every level in a positive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.