NRLol 360

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He controls his agresdion and he becomes an elite forward instantly.

I can optimistically see Gus straightening him out.
He’s done a pretty good job of controlling his aggression this year. I’ll give him that.but I still don’t see it. He’s never shown the Hindu stench of an elite forward, he’s never shown the strike power of sn elite forward (although his offload is a weapon in the hands of a team whose backs do their job), he doesn’t even have the go forward of sn elite forward. He’s a very good player, but he’s on 150k too much.

As I said, no way on earth the panthers or storm would give him that much.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He’s done a pretty good job of controlling his aggression this year. I’ll give him that.but I still don’t see it. He’s never shown the Hindu stench of an elite forward, he’s never shown the strike power of sn elite forward (although his offload is a weapon in the hands of a team whose backs do their job), he doesn’t even have the go forward of sn elite forward. He’s a very good player, but he’s on 150k too much.

I'd dump Thommo, JJ, Waddles and Stinkson before TPJ but like I said, if he wants to go then fkn go.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Your on drugs. He has amazing go forward and very much strike power. Problem is besides Vaughan and king he’s got nothing in the pack to help.

Saying tpj is on 800k (reported less) and panthers would pay your estimate if 660k? Probz skmilar to kikau…. I’d happily pay an extra 40/ 90k for them than the panthers would. Both are exactly what we need.

We also aren’t the panthers.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If we were a stronger club we wouldn't have to pay him so much. We have to over pay any quality forward to get then until we become successful and then attractive to players. Thompson, stimson, waddel are all over paid. We were paying Elliot the dud double what he is getting at canberra

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd dump Thommo, JJ, Waddles and Stinkson before TPJ but like I said, if he wants to go then fkn go.
Time for Thompson snd Jacko yo move on, for sure. And Waddell and Stimson both suck. But the latter two are on chump change. Once we get rid of ‘em, we’ve still h go outta fill the pack up with someone. We need more strike forwards, absolutely. But we need to try snd be smart snd not overspend. Look for guys who are young, hungry and full of potential and pay them market value of under…. Not a cent over. That’s what Penrith or the Storm would do.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your on drugs. He has amazing go forward and very much strike power. Problem is besides Vaughan and king he’s got nothing in the pack to help.
Play him at prop with Kikau next to him, add Burton and JAC on that side and the kennel will need to be sponsored by Kleenex.... and not to wipe tears away lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Time for Thompson snd Jacko yo move on, for sure. And Waddell and Stimson both suck. But the latter two are on chump change. Once we get rid of ‘em, we’ve still h go outta fill the pack up with someone. We need more strike forwards, absolutely. But we need to try snd be smart snd not overspend. Look for guys who are young, hungry and full of potential and pay them market value of under…. Not a cent over. That’s what Penrith or the Storm would do.
I wish we knew exactly who gets the boot and how much cash we have to spend...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sadly that’s not true. Stimson and waddle like your boy Elliott were on massive overs. Stimson Was going well at storm and Deano got his man.

Thankfully only waddle has any time left. All fucking duds.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Fuck me that show is bad. Red cheeks talks so much shit I had to turn it off. He was crapping on about the board and how they were spinless wtf does he want them to do let us keep losing Barrett’s record is shit house he had to go simple as that.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But only the game’s truly elite forwards should be on 800k, bro. TPJ has never proven himself to be truly elite. We are paying him on potential and with Kikau coming, it’s way too much money tied up in the forward pack, even if we can offload Jacko and Thompson. He just isn’t offering enough bang for buck…. And I don’t know he ever will.
Give me TPJ at $800k over Waddell or Stimson on minimum wage any day

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thompson gone
TPJ not going anywhere
Again ur the bloke who said Josh cook was playing 14 a couple of weeks back. Your mail isn't good lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck me that show is bad. Red cheeks talks so much shit I had to turn it off. He was crapping on about the board and how they were spinless wtf does he want them to do let us keep losing Barrett’s record is shit house he had to go simple as that.
Mind You he praised the board 10 seconds earlier...

Lost ****

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
as soon as he said a few weeks ago Barrett was safe we knew he was plotting his downfall
I think the minute after the roosters win it was a done deal.

That win was to prove Gus is right and wanted the board to do the dirty work by booting Baz.

Worked to the fkn T!