Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I brought in Okunbor this week, had him before round 1 and burnt him haha.
Not sure if I get rid of Napa or SJ for the 2nd trade...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I brought in Okunbor this week, had him before round 1 and burnt him haha.
Not sure if I get rid of Napa or SJ for the 2nd trade...
Why would you get rid of SJ? He's expected back this week.

Napa is a good 400K doing nothing on your bench. He is a definite sell

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

I think sj might free up more cash than napa. Is sj out this week too? I don't have him but.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Only reason being it was/is a Hammy injury and could hamper his performances, for the cost anyway. I only brought him in last week too haha.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Napa out Klokstad in, biggest issue with SJ was if he is a late scratching again I dont have a back-up half, possibly can do a bit of shuffling but last game on Sat might be a struggle.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone seen chn scores last 2 weeks? Could be due to try involvement but handy to be ctw.
Okunbor is a must

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone seen chn scores last 2 weeks? Could be due to try involvement but handy to be ctw.
Okunbor is a must
It's his offloads, scored 40 points alone in offloads these last 2 weeks, absolutely ridiculous amount. Won't be able to keep that amount up consistently but you'd have to think he will be good for at least 3 or so a game at this rate, also looks to have complete freedom to attempt them. Try contributions are only worth 4 and he has 2 from the last 2 weeks, throw in his couple of tackle breaks and single line break assist and there's another handful of attacking stats without even picking up a try lol.

His base also looks fairly strong, 38 in 66 minutes and then 50 in 73. Hasn't played the full 80 yet with his injury and HIA, but pretty confident in staying he will probably average near 50 in base most weeks.

I think he's a must have tbh, he is SC gun with his play style and there's so much upside with him and this team to come. Previously averaged 59 on the edge for the Panthers in 2017 and even then he only averaged 72 minutes a game.

In saying all this, I still brought in fucking Cartwright last week instead of him hahaha. Was unsure how no Foran would effect him but it really doesn't look to be a worry after this week. Straight up considering trading Cartwright straight back out for him :tearsofjoy:

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's his offloads, scored 40 points alone in offloads these last 2 weeks, absolutely ridiculous amount. Won't be able to keep that amount up consistently but you'd have to think he will be good for at least 3 or so a game at this rate, also looks to have complete freedom to attempt them. Try contributions are only worth 4 and he has 2 from the last 2 weeks, throw in his couple of tackle breaks and single line break assist and there's another handful of attacking stats without even picking up a try lol.

His base also looks fairly strong, 38 in 66 minutes and then 50 in 73. Hasn't played the full 80 yet with his injury and HIA, but pretty confident in staying he will probably average near 50 in base most weeks.

I think he's a must have tbh, he is SC gun with his play style and there's so much upside with him and this team to come. Previously averaged 59 on the edge for the Panthers in 2017 and even then he only averaged 72 minutes a game.

In saying all this, I still brought in fucking Cartwright last week instead of him hahaha. Was unsure how no Foran would effect him but it really doesn't look to be a worry after this week. Straight up considering trading Cartwright straight back out for him :tearsofjoy:
Im liking him. As i said handy at ctw.
Problem is i have to get okunbor and get rid of hodgson. There go my 2 trades this week

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Im liking him. As i said handy at ctw.
Problem is i have to get okunbor and get rid of hodgson. There go my 2 trades this week
I brought in Jayden last week while I had the trade free, too many times I have left them last minute and it's stuffed me up. You think it's worth trading Garner our to fit CHN in this week? That or i dump Carty a week after bringing him in. Got no room in my CTW.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I brought in Jayden last week while I had the trade free, too many times I have left them last minute and it's stuffed me up. You think it's worth trading Garner our to fit CHN in this week? That or i dump Carty a week after bringing him in. Got no room in my CTW.
Id sell garner. Higher BE. May be can make 30 40 k more selling bc next week.
Plus probably more point this round. Bc vs old team and garner vs angry broncos. Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Id sell garner. Higher BE. May be can make 30 40 k more selling bc next week.
Plus probably more point this round. Bc vs old team and garner vs angry broncos. Lol
That's what I'm leaning with atm. My 17 looks strong...outside of that I'm weak so I can't cop another injury.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
2 weeks in a row more than 75% of my team didnt reach their predicted score or their average score. Was in good form rounds 1 & 2, but since it counted in SC, round 3 onwards, i have had shit luck. Both rounds ive scored about 200 under my predicted score going into the rounds.

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Went Garrick to Harawira-Naera as a bit of a gamble.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score