News NRL Pre-Season Challenge: Bulldogs name halfback for match two

T DAWG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Any one still excited about what Hutcho can provide for us at 7 ? Watch the difference Sexbomb makes when he comes on. Dont care if it's against plebs who ever. He just straightens the attack better and his out the back pass is a lot more crisp and on target than what I've seen from Hutcho the last game and first half now. Sexbomb starts at 7 imho

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexton will have to try pretty hard to do worse than Hutchison in this game…

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any one still excited about what Hutcho can provide for us at 7 ? Watch the difference Sexbomb makes when he comes on. Dont care if it's against plebs who ever. He just straightens the attack better and his out the back pass is a lot more crisp and on target than what I've seen from Hutcho the last game and first half now. Sexbomb starts at 7 imho
I agree. I would pick Sexton over Hutchinson. I hope CC doesn't do with Hutchinson like he did with Perham and drop him when it's too late.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fkn Hayward
Blokes had a great run in trials but that was disgusting.

Taafe has had an absolute shocker.

Geez I hope Critta is healthy all year. He is something else.

Can’t believe I’m saying it but salmon 13? Mann was impressive. Curran somehow know the bench backrower?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate losing to Sharts

Round 2 get the fkn W

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Specials for the spoon if they play like that this year. Attack was very clunky

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hate losing to Sharts

Round 2 get the fkn W
Imo defence again top draw and held Cronulla out most of the game. Resilient under pressure. Major positive. But too many errors H1, & not much (again) doing in attack. Very disjointed. Still work to be done to find someone to steer our team around.

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s a trial. TBH Dogs never been good in trials. Biggest takeaway was attitude in defence. I’ll be happy if they build on that and let the rest flow for rest of year