NRL & NSW Cup Games - Watch Both

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
A quick look at the NRL & NSW Cup draws for the first 5 round of this season show that we will have the opportunity to attend the same venue and watch the Bulldogs NSW Cup team play directly before the Bulldogs NRL team. Plus a good chance that they will both be broadcast, for those that can't make it.

1705442746248.png

1705442646126.png

Round 2 Friday 15th March at Points Bet is interesting, I suspect a mistake there with the NSW Cup home game against the Jets scheduled for 5.45pm and the NRL away game against the Sharks at 6.00 pm :tonguewink:

Always a Bulldog

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Almost more excited to watch the cup team this year. If at same venue can the 18th man be someone who played in the cup game. Say if Morrin is 18th man? Depending who makes the NRL side Team could look like this (sorry about spelling):

1. J. Papalii
2. Skelton
3. Xerri
4. Clarke/Samrani
5. Hayze/Sua/Wilson
6. Taafe/Oneil
7. Hutch.
8. Morrin
9. Turpin
10. J. Todd
11. H. Hayes
12. Luke smith
13. H. Edwards

14. BBO/K. Rajab/Hayward
15. Z Montgomery
16. L. hoppoi
17. Kitone. K

18. J. Kalati
19. R. Hoffman

That is one hell of a cup side. Will score plenty of points.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Almost more excited to watch the cup team this year. If at same venue can the 18th man be someone who played in the cup game. Say if Morrin is 18th man? Depending who makes the NRL side Team could look like this (sorry about spelling):

1. J. Papalii
2. Skelton
3. Xerri
4. Clarke/Samrani
5. Hayze/Sua/Wilson
6. Taafe/Oneil
7. Hutch.
8. Morrin
9. Turpin
10. J. Todd
11. H. Hayes
12. Luke smith
13. H. Edwards

14. BBO/K. Rajab/Hayward
15. Z Montgomery
16. L. hoppoi
17. Kitone. K

18. J. Kalati
19. R. Hoffman

BBO will be playing Ron Massey

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A quick look at the NRL & NSW Cup draws for the first 5 round of this season show that we will have the opportunity to attend the same venue and watch the Bulldogs NSW Cup team play directly before the Bulldogs NRL team. Plus a good chance that they will both be broadcast, for those that can't make it.

View attachment 100443

View attachment 100442

Round 2 Friday 15th March at Points Bet is interesting, I suspect a mistake there with the NSW Cup home game against the Jets scheduled for 5.45pm and the NRL away game against the Sharks at 6.00 pm :tonguewink:

Always a Bulldog
Thanks TT. Having not been to a game for some time, is it not common to have NSW Cup prior. Surely there is a game beforehand, not just the main event?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone think people other than parra fans would be able to get tickets to round 1?
ground only holds 30-35k I’m assuming parra members would fill it up especially being round 1 and also do bulldogs members get a chance to purchase Tickets before the general public?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
BBO will be playing Ron Massey
I agree he was pretty bad coming back from injury. Probably shouldn’t have played. But he is in a lot of the socials and is looking fit, so who knows. Has talent if can get back to his best. There are other issues as well like who might be part of a player trade might get a start.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone think people other than parra fans would be able to get tickets to round 1?
ground only holds 30-35k I’m assuming parra members would fill it up especially being round 1 and also do bulldogs members get a chance to purchase Tickets before the general public?
I’ve been there for every Bulldogs game since 2019 and I’ve never seen it full. Last year there about 3000 empty seats.

Always a Bulldog

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score

1. J. Papalii
2. Skelton
3. Xerri
4. Clarke/Samrani
5. Hayze/Sua/Wilson
6. Taafe/Oneil
7. Hutch.
8. Morrin
9. Turpin
10. J. Todd
11. H. Hayes
12. Luke smith
13. H. Edwards

14. BBO/K. Rajab/Hayward
15. Z Montgomery
16. L. hoppoi
17. Kitone. K

18. J. Kalati
19. R. Hoffman

So Patolo, Salmon, Sutton, RFM, Taffe, Hutchinson, Hughes, Tracey all of them playing NRL? I doubt it. The NSW Cup will contain at leat 2 or more of those players I listed. I don't think Oneill starts before Rajab at this stage either.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

View attachment 100443

View attachment 100442

Always a Bulldog
due to the (6again and new 10mtr drop out rules), games have been shorted to only 15mins now...lol